1 or 2 dpo anyone wanna wait with me

Jenny do you have FB?

Omg yeah im so scared of labor, i hate pelvic exxams even they make me so tense and nervous n they hurt even lol. I do have a fb i just switched it to only family but u can add me...my names really commen though so heres the name thing 100003850116147@face​book.com i think that works or my emails [email protected]!!!! for sure add me. thats good ur baby was small :)

Went to my walk in clinic today, my hcg was 422 n im only like 2-3 weeks instead he says which makes more sense. will go back in few days. how things going?

LOL aw okay thanks! Ill message u with the add so u know its me. and btw i havent announced anything on fb so dont write anything on my wall about the baby lol! and yeah my son was small but huge head! lol

I dont know a thing about hcg levels :/ gotta start researching for when they tell me mine. Youre probably 3 wks! Aw Im excited. I cant wait to go to the clinic! I just applied for medicaid online.

Jenny do you have FB?

Omg yeah im so scared of labor, i hate pelvic exxams even they make me so tense and nervous n they hurt even lol. I do have a fb i just switched it to only family but u can add me...my names really commen though so heres the name thing 100003850116147@face​book.com i think that works or my emails [email protected]!!!! for sure add me. thats good ur baby was small :)

Went to my walk in clinic today, my hcg was 422 n im only like 2-3 weeks instead he says which makes more sense. will go back in few days. how things going?

i didnt find you. comes up as it doesnt exist. you can add me. Elina Nisset is the name. I should be the ONLY ONE lol

i didnt find you. comes up as it doesnt exist. you can add me. Elina Nisset is the name. I should be the ONLY ONE lol

Hmmm wierd okay I will add you girrl!!! Ugh had to get some of the monistat 3 n omg its horrible it itchs n burns so bad I had to shower off. I couldnt bare it. It ever do that to you? Ick.

Why did you get that???
And no its never happened... youre whole body changes when pregnant... maybe youre just having some weird reaction to it

Hmmm wierd okay I will add you girrl!!! Ugh had to get some of the monistat 3 n omg its horrible it itchs n burns so bad I had to shower off. I couldnt bare it. It ever do that to you? Ick.

Hey girl sorry took so long, my doc said I had tiny infection so took it but omg its horrible, cuz its stronger, the 7 days ones not like that.
But yeah so I think I may be a sinngle mom!! Sucks :(

Oh okay.

ahh omg why????? whats going on?!?!?!

me and my bf were recently fighting (not anymore thank GOD) to the point of talking about breaking up and just being parents blah blah. but it was just built up tension and issues. we worked through them and are happier than ever now. you sure things wont get better?

and i was pretty much a single mom. its been this past yr that his dad finally KIND OF stepped up (he's still lacking and a huge fuck up and irresponsible with alot of things but wtvr). But before that I was pretty much on my own (which is why it was so hard to do anything with my life). I do wish he woulda been the kind of dad i know my now bf will be but wtvr.

my point is, whatever the outcome is, itll be whats best for you. maybe you are not meant together and at some point in the future ull find an amazing guy (I would never in my LIFE get back with my sons dad and i am head over heels for my bf) but the dad will be a great dad to your baby.. or maybe this will pass and you will work it out just like me n my bf did. or maybe he will just altogether be absent. and i know thats NOT what you want and def not what you need during your pregnancy... but pretty much ive been thru both and it all happens how it has to. Main thing you need to focus on is the lil baby growing inside of you. Try not to put too much stress on it.

Anyway sorry I went ahead of myself without knowing whats going on lol. I just know exactly how you feel and even though until you go through your experience, my words wont completely do much, i just want you to know you will be okay and youre going to be so in love with your baby that itll be the only thing u care about. My son is my life and its just me and him and we have an amazingly special bond because it was just me and him for so long (now my great bf added to the equation).

ANyway so whats going on?! :nope:

Hey girl sorry took so long, my doc said I had tiny infection so took it but omg its horrible, cuz its stronger, the 7 days ones not like that.

Oh okay.

me and my bf were recently fighting (not anymore thank GOD) to the point of talking about breaking up and just being parents blah blah. but it was just built up tension and issues. we worked through them and are happier than ever now. you sure things wont get better?

and i was pretty much a single mom. its been this past yr that his dad finally KIND OF stepped up (he's still lacking and a huge fuck up and irresponsible with alot of things but wtvr). But before that I was pretty much on my own (which is why it was so hard to do anything with my life). I do wish he woulda been the kind of dad i know my now bf will be but wtvr.

my point is, whatever the outcome is, itll be whats best for you. maybe you are not meant together and at some point in the future ull find an amazing guy (I would never in my LIFE get back with my sons dad and i am head over heels for my bf) but the dad will be a great dad to your baby.. or maybe this will pass and you will work it out just like me n my bf did. or maybe he will just altogether be absent. and i know thats NOT what you want and def not what you need during your pregnancy... but pretty much ive been thru both and it all happens how it has to. Main thing you need to focus on is the lil baby growing inside of you. Try not to put too much stress on it.

Anyway sorry I went ahead of myself without knowing whats going on lol. I just know exactly how you feel and even though until you go through your experience, my words wont completely do much, i just want you to know you will be okay and youre going to be so in love with your baby that itll be the only thing u care about. My son is my life and its just me and him and we have an amazingly special bond because it was just me and him for so long (now my great bf added to the equation).

Yeah sucks, we also had some issues from before I found out I was oregnant and I nvr cheated or did anything crazy but he cannot move past it. Before I found out I preg everything was getting better and we were working thru it but then all of a sudden he brought things to the surface again and wont get past it. He is stressing me out n not caring of the wellbeing of his unborn child as far as im concerned. I mean of course I will always want to work anything out n were both not perfect. I always said to him I never wanna be a single mom or not with the father cause of all the shit I see people go thru. And now hes saying hell help me thru n after but were over. Hes playing games witth me and I have no energy for it. All I care about is baby n im staying calm. Hopfully hell come to his scenses. he needs to grow up a lil. I hope it turns out forr the best.
I didnt see your post before about hcg yeah im going in today to make sure its doubling!!! Hope it is!! Hows ur day? N im glad you guys worked everything out. My guy so sstuborn n bull headed, but hes always been my best friend n lover so I dont understand.

Wow i cant believe i just saw this!
Well, i def understand. he's forgiven but not forgotten (which is really not forgiving)... so what does he think the baby might not be his?? Yeah for some reason guys have a huge issue with their ego after a mistake is made and they arent the ones who made it. They become worse than a female! Bringing things up and throwing it in your face. and yeah i know what you mean. i pretty much through it as a single mom (the dads KINDA there now) and its def harder. I told my bf now that i do NOT want two baby daddys, that if we were going to make a kid he had to be SURE im the one.

SO since i replied so late, anything new with that situation with him?? what about your hcg???? when i first went in i was at 2 thousand something. i just gave more blood yesterday so I should know by tuesday if the hcg is doubling or not. How are you feeling???

Oh okay.

Yeah sucks, we also had some issues from before I found out I was oregnant and I nvr cheated or did anything crazy but he cannot move past it. Before I found out I preg everything was getting better and we were working thru it but then all of a sudden he brought things to the surface again and wont get past it. He is stressing me out n not caring of the wellbeing of his unborn child as far as im concerned. I mean of course I will always want to work anything out n were both not perfect. I always said to him I never wanna be a single mom or not with the father cause of all the shit I see people go thru. And now hes saying hell help me thru n after but were over. Hes playing games witth me and I have no energy for it. All I care about is baby n im staying calm. Hopfully hell come to his scenses. he needs to grow up a lil. I hope it turns out forr the best.
I didnt see your post before about hcg yeah im going in today to make sure its doubling!!! Hope it is!! Hows ur day? N im glad you guys worked everything out. My guy so sstuborn n bull headed, but hes always been my best friend n lover so I dont understand.

Hey girl1 thats cool :) yeah he knows its his, i dont think he thinks im that horrible i would do that to him, but he cannot get over things. i understand but i just want things back to normal. He came home the other night from work and is working in town so he can get more money for baby on way and all, so hes working his week off too. We couldnt keep our hands off eachother the moment he got in, hes still mad but cannot help himself n either can i. were meant to be n i hope it works out!! Yeah hes sad n i been trying to make things better. Girl it sucks we had sex first night n next morning :) and i thought i had another infection agian cuz it was stinging, well callled doc they said to get in right away, so did and nothing is wrong lol....and the doctor that had me get the monistat was wrong the doc i just saw yesterday said there was never an infection n test was negative, idiots!!. so yeah your body is so different when pregnant its wierd. but sex is great when preg even more :). Yeah that would suck to have two fathers to children that ur not together with, i understand well im glad hes gonna be there no matter what!! :) were just taking it day by day and im trying my best to make things better, but not much to do but prove myself u know! Thats good ur hcg was high!! I heard u can see a sac if its that high!! mine was taken last week on sunday it was 422, then i took ir last tuesday and it was 1175, they said i didnt have to agian so havnt yet...but tuesday im going in for first ob appointment to get tests done n all that stuff!! also need to know my blood type cuz if ur a - blood type u need to get a shot i guess so that ur blood doesnt try to kill baby. wierd. I hope ur hcgs goin up, sounds like it is :) everyones diff!! im feelin kinda shitty lately, last night felt sick after making him dinner just looking at his food made me sick. Im super tired still and boobs are growing :) fine with me hehe. How about you girl??? god even if i try to shop or do anything in a day i feel like i worked for 14 hours straight n so out of it!!! sucks lol and i cant stop wanting to cry at everything...corn ball :), anyways whats new?

n honestly i could give a f less what my guy does now all he cares about is going to bar n drinking everynight, with the excuse of being mad is why hes doing it, bs hes always gone to bar difference before is i always went with him. My child will not be raised by a drunk he needs to Get That. ugh girl men drive me insane.

aw yeah i get you! hahah im glad theres still a spark there. im sure you guys will fix it! :) esp when he sees the little bump growing. This is just a little rough patch. Me and my bf are great now but it takes alot of work and patience. But as you know yourself its worth it. Thats good he is working more and at least he is around. My bf has been working overtime. kinda sucks but i get it. lol.

about the doctor being wrong, what if he wasnt and the monistat just worked?? lol. well glad theres no infection now. The stinging could just be the pregnancy changing you down there. Hopefully that goes away! Ugh we havent had sex in a while. :/ and last night we were about to and before i got in the shower i got so mad at him so when i came back in the room i just got in bed and he didnt try so i fell asleep. whatever. im not guna beg for it. im not going to try. sucks cuz we had a date night that went great and that woulda been the perfect ending lol.

lol i did see a sac :) and the fetal point or whatever its called. it was cute :) found out my uterus is backwards.. like going toward my back!!!! tilted, retroflexion position. has diff names. ive never been told that so it must have happened recently, well at least since my last ultrasound ive had done. Or no one ever bothered to tell me lol. She said its nothing bad though really. i have to research it. i hope that doesnt mean ill be showing later since its tucked toward my back lol. Wow thats crazy! I didnt know that about that blood type!! I think im O positive. i have to check.

hahh lmaooo me too!!! i do the littlest things and im exhausted!! then i have to deal with people saying why am i so tired, i did nothing!!! even my own bf! im like YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!!!! ugh! lol. im pretty good. kinda getting sick :( which is making me feel nauseous. peeing alot. boobs hurting too. cramping and headaches stopped, thank god.

nothing really new. went to ajob interview yesterday that i hope i get... dealing with my sons dad who is a NIGHTMARE. but thats it. lol. oh, just got back from the ER cuz my son strained/pulled his neck while dancing :/ lol little boy loves to dance. he is okay though

aw yeah i get you! hahah im glad theres still a spark there. im sure you guys will fix it! :) esp when he sees the little bump growing. This is just a little rough patch. Me and my bf are great now but it takes alot of work and patience. But as you know yourself its worth it. Thats good he is working more and at least he is around. My bf has been working overtime. kinda sucks but i get it. lol.

about the doctor being wrong, what if he wasnt and the monistat just worked?? lol. well glad theres no infection now. The stinging could just be the pregnancy changing you down there. Hopefully that goes away! Ugh we havent had sex in a while. :/ and last night we were about to and before i got in the shower i got so mad at him so when i came back in the room i just got in bed and he didnt try so i fell asleep. whatever. im not guna beg for it. im not going to try. sucks cuz we had a date night that went great and that woulda been the perfect ending lol.

lol i did see a sac :) and the fetal point or whatever its called. it was cute :) found out my uterus is backwards.. like going toward my back!!!! tilted, retroflexion position. has diff names. ive never been told that so it must have happened recently, well at least since my last ultrasound ive had done. Or no one ever bothered to tell me lol. She said its nothing bad though really. i have to research it. i hope that doesnt mean ill be showing later since its tucked toward my back lol. Wow thats crazy! I didnt know that about that blood type!! I think im O positive. i have to check.

hahh lmaooo me too!!! i do the littlest things and im exhausted!! then i have to deal with people saying why am i so tired, i did nothing!!! even my own bf! im like YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!!!! ugh! lol. im pretty good. kinda getting sick :( which is making me feel nauseous. peeing alot. boobs hurting too. cramping and headaches stopped, thank god.

nothing really new. went to ajob interview yesterday that i hope i get... dealing with my sons dad who is a NIGHTMARE. but thats it. lol. oh, just got back from the ER cuz my son strained/pulled his neck while dancing :/ lol little boy loves to dance. he is okay though

Yeah i mean i thought it was worth it with him, but he drinks wayyy too much. n really has gone out everynight since he got home....for this n that excuse thisn that. i just dont wanna have to worry about him gettin in trouble n then me being screwed with no vehicle either. Hes being careless. n childish. ugh. Yeah thats good u guys are doin good. Yeah sex is great, that sucks yeah my emotions are going crazy i already have anger issue lol when im not preg lol. so staying calm :). Yeah doc said there was no infection n he just made that up .... i was like wth..why he do that, shes like i dunno. i was like okkkayyy..... lol is that bad ur uterus is like that? i was told my cervix points downthe other day...dunno if that means anything either. AWWWW i wanna see my lil sac n what not!!! :) thats good u saw it!! that must mean ill be able to see mine when i go in tuesday!!! still waiting on medicaid, did u get yours yet? forgot my birth certificate of course so need to bring in. Im goin crazy in this apt, i need a job too but really i need to go to school!!

poor lil guy hope hes okay !! cute he loves to dance lol. i cant wait to have a lil baby runnin around!!! Yeah men dont understand how we feel pregnant. my guy is so manly with it im like jeez let me be a women, sorry im not a man. u hold the baby in u then n see how it works out!! i been so crabby lol horomones. I need to get some things goin!! Where u gonna work at?? Yeha i started getting a nausea a lil last night while cooking and today its mostly in afternoon or later. hows the weather there, its freezing in my apt, and they havnt turned the heat on yet!!!! gayyy :) But anyways how far are u really did they say??

Lol well you def got the hormone thing going on lol!! i was like that last month! aw im sorry you have to go through that. I wonder why he is drinking so much. Maybe the responsibilty is hitting him??

no they never gave me how far along i am. they assumed 5 wks because of my last period, but the actual ultrasound machine wouldnt give how old the baby is cuz the measurements were still too small. so im hoping when i go get my results of my hcg again on tues that they do a scan.

lol yeah hes a little dancer. no still havent gotten stupid medicaid -_-. Here the weather SUCKS. very stormy!!!!

ahhh nausea has hit me too! im sick so it makes me really nauseous.

lol this was probably the funniest thing ive read. your hormones had you all over the place! hehe :haha:

Yeah i mean i thought it was worth it with him, but he drinks wayyy too much. n really has gone out everynight since he got home....for this n that excuse thisn that. i just dont wanna have to worry about him gettin in trouble n then me being screwed with no vehicle either. Hes being careless. n childish. ugh. Yeah thats good u guys are doin good. Yeah sex is great, that sucks yeah my emotions are going crazy i already have anger issue lol when im not preg lol. so staying calm :). Yeah doc said there was no infection n he just made that up .... i was like wth..why he do that, shes like i dunno. i was like okkkayyy..... lol is that bad ur uterus is like that? i was told my cervix points downthe other day...dunno if that means anything either. AWWWW i wanna see my lil sac n what not!!! :) thats good u saw it!! that must mean ill be able to see mine when i go in tuesday!!! still waiting on medicaid, did u get yours yet? forgot my birth certificate of course so need to bring in. Im goin crazy in this apt, i need a job too but really i need to go to school!!

poor lil guy hope hes okay !! cute he loves to dance lol. i cant wait to have a lil baby runnin around!!! Yeah men dont understand how we feel pregnant. my guy is so manly with it im like jeez let me be a women, sorry im not a man. u hold the baby in u then n see how it works out!! i been so crabby lol horomones. I need to get some things goin!! Where u gonna work at?? Yeha i started getting a nausea a lil last night while cooking and today its mostly in afternoon or later. hows the weather there, its freezing in my apt, and they havnt turned the heat on yet!!!! gayyy :) But anyways how far are u really did they say??

Haha yeah feelin much better today lol :) yeah we talked bour all the drinkin. I just used to always going out with him n cant nomore, not thst I really wwanna preg anyways lol. So yeah thats good at least they saw it implanted, that scares me the most is if it impants n keeps growing!!! Mans taken me shoppin this week cant wait, winter shit ugh :/ :). Yeah I hate these horomones, I dunno wether to cry , laugh, scream or what lol its like alll at once. I did get bad pms so that prolly y they say lol. Aww u sick? Yeah the nausea hitn me too!! N tummy ache kinda. How ur weeknd? Ur baby boy doin better? :) seems like a cutie!

Lol well you def got the hormone thing going on lol!! i was like that last month! aw im sorry you have to go through that. I wonder why he is drinking so much. Maybe the responsibilty is hitting him??

no they never gave me how far along i am. they assumed 5 wks because of my last period, but the actual ultrasound machine wouldnt give how old the baby is cuz the measurements were still too small. so im hoping when i go get my results of my hcg again on tues that they do a scan.

lol yeah hes a little dancer. no still havent gotten stupid medicaid -_-. Here the weather SUCKS. very stormy!!!!

lol this was probably the funniest thing ive read. your hormones had you all over the place! hehe :haha:

That good that youre on talking terms :) And taking you shopping! i dont think its anywhere near getting chilly here lol. we did buy my my first pair of maternity pants though :) no bump but i wont lie when i eat my uterus bloats and regular pants bother me and i end up unbuttoning them lol. maternity pants are SOOOO COMFYYYY. lol hormones got me. Past 2 days ive been SO CRANKY!!!! Bad!!! I hope this doesnt last. Me and my son got the flu. (whhich is only making my nausea worse) and it triggers his asthma. So he is pretty bad and of course i have to tend to him even though i just wana sleep!!! lol He just had a fever of 102.1 and couldnt breathe well. I gave him motrin and put his asthma machine. if it happens again before 4 hours, ill take him to the ER. (sometimes his asthma gets so bad he ends up in a childrens hospital for daysss). Oh I called medicaid today to change my address and see whats up with my status and found out ive had medicaid since last wed! lol. so yay i get to choose my doc. Im excited. Whats going on with your medicaid?

Haha yeah feelin much better today lol :) yeah we talked bour all the drinkin. I just used to always going out with him n cant nomore, not thst I really wwanna preg anyways lol. So yeah thats good at least they saw it implanted, that scares me the most is if it impants n keeps growing!!! Mans taken me shoppin this week cant wait, winter shit ugh :/ :). Yeah I hate these horomones, I dunno wether to cry , laugh, scream or what lol its like alll at once. I did get bad pms so that prolly y they say lol. Aww u sick? Yeah the nausea hitn me too!! N tummy ache kinda. How ur weeknd? Ur baby boy doin better? :) seems like a cutie!

yeah i just want things to work, n have a normal life with him lol ;) we were both big party'ers so i understand hes not the one preg, and he works 24/7 but he needs to not drink sooo much. of course men deny they drink alot lol. But anyways
AWWW poor u guys :( the flu is the worst!!!!!!!!!!! i couldnt imagine havng to take care of a kid while having the flu and he has the flu too :(/ that sucks with the breathing, i hope hes okay!!! i used to have it too n had a breathing machine when lil n inhalers, but never had attacks when i got older, n even though i smoked it went away. Hope you guys get better!!!! the flu is very dangerous i heard to when pregnant!! however i WILL NOT get the flu shot as i heard it has mercury in it!! or at least the ones that are the one time shot and nasal ones do. no thanks. if im meant to get it ill get it i guess. poor you :(. thats good uve had your medicaid already!! i finally went today and handed in the rest of my paper work so just gonna wait n see if im approved. :) n gonna get food from snap too :) which will be nice. how did u see doc without insurance before?? maybe i should call n see if i can be seen even though its still processing at a regular ob i wanna see. i wanna get all that stuff started!!! Yeah the horomoes suck lol yeah im hoping its drifts off!! :) its hott here today, scitzo weather lol i went from heat on to fans and windows open, debating turning on air.

Lol aww yeah i get you. He doesnt need to STOP but needs to cut back. Plus hes not physically preggo but technically he is! lol. Yeah it does suck. Im not as bad as he is though so Im hoping I dont get worse because Im not that bad. He is the one that's terrible. Its really getting me nauseous though. And ive never gotten flu shots. I dont trust shots anyway. If its not mandatory I wont do it. lol. Aww yeah he has the machine. Im waiting for doc to give him inhalers. And thats great, i hope his goes away too! Ahh how is it dangerous for pregnant women? Well, I hope you get it asap. They nver even interviewed me. its weird. Probably because I also have the MS thing and have to check that out ASAP. First time I went to the ER and got all that done. said i was pregnant and spotting (they take it serious). Medicaid ends up covering for it once you get it if its within 3 months. And the second time i just checked my hcg in my blood (still havent gotten the results, hopefully tomorrow) at a cheap doctors so the OH payed that. Hormones should drift off at most in the 2nd trimester. And lol weather here is ******** too haha

yeah i just want things to work, n have a normal life with him lol ;) we were both big party'ers so i understand hes not the one preg, and he works 24/7 but he needs to not drink sooo much. of course men deny they drink alot lol. But anyways
AWWW poor u guys :( the flu is the worst!!!!!!!!!!! i couldnt imagine havng to take care of a kid while having the flu and he has the flu too :(/ that sucks with the breathing, i hope hes okay!!! i used to have it too n had a breathing machine when lil n inhalers, but never had attacks when i got older, n even though i smoked it went away. Hope you guys get better!!!! the flu is very dangerous i heard to when pregnant!! however i WILL NOT get the flu shot as i heard it has mercury in it!! or at least the ones that are the one time shot and nasal ones do. no thanks. if im meant to get it ill get it i guess. poor you :(. thats good uve had your medicaid already!! i finally went today and handed in the rest of my paper work so just gonna wait n see if im approved. :) n gonna get food from snap too :) which will be nice. how did u see doc without insurance before?? maybe i should call n see if i can be seen even though its still processing at a regular ob i wanna see. i wanna get all that stuff started!!! Yeah the horomoes suck lol yeah im hoping its drifts off!! :) its hott here today, scitzo weather lol i went from heat on to fans and windows open, debating turning on air.

Right :) i miss goin out already lol. and even after baby its gonna be hard gonna have to find a babysitter, its cheap out here to hire though. His family in the phillipeans or however u spell only pays like $100 a month for a nanny its amazing out there, but no thanks i like United states :). But yeah its dangerous because you have like no immune system when ur preg so its hard to fight off, alot of women can end up in the hospital or just the symptoms are alllloot worse then if u werent preg. like the worst flu u can get pretty much can happen, but who knows maybe ull get over it quick, i hope soo!! thats sucks :( yeah maybe he will get over it, mine kinda drifted away wierdly, n my cusin who used to get the attacks bad doesnt really as much anymore either. our parents smoked with us. i quitting but its hard very hard, but so sad to smoke when preg. Thats cool they didnt interview you, here they pretty much want ur life story and everything about u and every piece of paper work u own lol. im hoping mine is eccepted :/ ill be screwed if not. but well see. You get food too?? or did u apply for that too if u dont already have. Yeah im gonna pay for this appointment thursday too n just wait till my appointment i made for october for medicaid, they wont see me till end of october :/ but this other place will at 6 weeks. so yeah . I hope ur hcg is good n rising!!! i wish they had at home tests :). Yeah mine will go back 3 months thank god!! already racked up alot so far. And i will only have a women doc, these men are creeps i think, plus my guy will not be okay with a man messing with my insides lol. What was ur fb name agian?

Lol aww yeah i get you. He doesnt need to STOP but needs to cut back. Plus hes not physically preggo but technically he is! lol. Yeah it does suck. Im not as bad as he is though so Im hoping I dont get worse because Im not that bad. He is the one that's terrible. Its really getting me nauseous though. And ive never gotten flu shots. I dont trust shots anyway. If its not mandatory I wont do it. lol. Aww yeah he has the machine. Im waiting for doc to give him inhalers. And thats great, i hope his goes away too! Ahh how is it dangerous for pregnant women? Well, I hope you get it asap. They nver even interviewed me. its weird. Probably because I also have the MS thing and have to check that out ASAP. First time I went to the ER and got all that done. said i was pregnant and spotting (they take it serious). Medicaid ends up covering for it once you get it if its within 3 months. And the second time i just checked my hcg in my blood (still havent gotten the results, hopefully tomorrow) at a cheap doctors so the OH payed that. Hormones should drift off at most in the 2nd trimester. And lol weather here is ******** too haha

Lol yeahh. I kinda wanted to get one more outting out of my system before I got pregnant but I didnt get to. Ugh. 8 months from now it is lol. Theres no fam there that can help? and lol you better LOVE to go out if you move to the Phillipines just for cheap sitters haha. Ahh well thanks I hope it doesnt get worse too. I really hope his asthma leaves asap. It breaks my heart when he gets attacks and wheezes. I cant even imagine what if feels like to lack air like that. Scary. Oh thats no good, smoking preggy :/ Maybe that's where the asthma came from? My moms a smoker and if i rmemeber correctly she cut it to 1 per day or week or something and my sis cam out fine. i THINK thats the story. i hope im not making it up lol. I would say just cut it completely though, but i can imagine how hard it is. Thats like telling me to cut sweets. UGH. lol. Medicaid is like that too here. the interview and proof of crap blah blah. I am VERY shocked they just gave it to me. Did you specifically apply for preggy medicaid? And Ill be applying for food stamps as soon as i officially move in with my bf with my son. As of now my son stays with his dad (and barely) but because he has him half the time they wont let me put him on child support or get food stamps. So hopefully by October we are moved in and I can get all that. Im dying to know my hcg levels. So whats the most youve gotten from a doc? just the levels??? How long did medicaid say it would take? hahaha i dont really care if its a guy or girl. this time around im picky about the hospital im going to deliver in. I didnt like the one I was at with my son. LOL yeah its akward to watch another guy like finger your girl lol. Facebook name Elina Nisset.

[/B]
Right :) i miss goin out already lol. and even after baby its gonna be hard gonna have to find a babysitter, its cheap out here to hire though. His family in the phillipeans or however u spell only pays like $100 a month for a nanny its amazing out there, but no thanks i like United states :). But yeah its dangerous because you have like no immune system when ur preg so its hard to fight off, alot of women can end up in the hospital or just the symptoms are alllloot worse then if u werent preg. like the worst flu u can get pretty much can happen, but who knows maybe ull get over it quick, i hope soo!! thats sucks :( yeah maybe he will get over it, mine kinda drifted away wierdly, n my cusin who used to get the attacks bad doesnt really as much anymore either. our parents smoked with us. i quitting but its hard very hard, but so sad to smoke when preg. Thats cool they didnt interview you, here they pretty much want ur life story and everything about u and every piece of paper work u own lol. im hoping mine is eccepted :/ ill be screwed if not. but well see. You get food too?? or did u apply for that too if u dont already have. Yeah im gonna pay for this appointment thursday too n just wait till my appointment i made for october for medicaid, they wont see me till end of october :/ but this other place will at 6 weeks. so yeah . I hope ur hcg is good n rising!!! i wish they had at home tests :). Yeah mine will go back 3 months thank god!! already racked up alot so far. And i will only have a women doc, these men are creeps i think, plus my guy will not be okay with a man messing with my insides lol. What was ur fb name agian?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->