1 or 2 dpo, light spotting, what could this be?

Dlw1991

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first time on here & I wanted some advice.

I did an ovulation test on 23/01 which came back positive, we have been ttc since end Sept when I came off the pill & I know it can take a while for the body to readjust so i decided to test everyday after day 10 of my cycle & on the day of my positive test I had period like pains in my lower right of my stomach. So me & my partner had sex on 20/01, 22/01 & 23/01 (hoping to have done enough to catch ovulation - this was before the test) and today noon there was a very tiny amount of, was seemed like, blood. Any idea what this might be?

You probaBLY ovulated alot earlier than you think. I don't trust those opk's... implantation is all i can think of. so instead of 3dpo you may be 6dpo and that would make sense.

Apparently you can get breakthrough bleeding when you ovulate and this would appear a day or two after you ovulate. I had pink CM at about 2 or 3 dpo and that's all I can think it can be unless I ovulated earlier....or it is totally unrelated to ovulation!! x

It could be from ovulating. I had an actual bleed (not just spotting) the evening after my first positive opk last month. It was my first time Oing in 5-6 years so maybe that had something to do with it, but I would link it to Ovulation unless it keeps going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->