1 week down 1 to go! Whoop whoop! ;o)

Little G

Reaction score
Hey Ladies

Well thats 1 week over with, :happydance:1 to go, think im 7 dpo at the longest, who's in the same boat and have you had any symptoms?
xx

Me! I'm 5 or 6 dpo. Positive opk last Friday but think it was Saturday. Not feeling anything yet but skeptical I would. Have been trying for 17 months. This is my second last cycle before iui. I had to miss last cycle because I had laporoscopy. Very anxious about this one. How bout u?

This'll be my 5th cycle...had loads of symptoms last month but no luck, :cry: really trying to not over analysis this month but its really hard, although not had as many symptoms...hardly any cm at all and sore boobs but usually get that before AF anyway.......

xx

I've had so many cycles now and so many 'symptoms' that im pretty convinced I'm an idiot so ignore them all. It gets easier and harder all at the same time. U joined before me though?

Thats good to know, it feels like torture every month and wishing your life away in the 2ww, i always say I wont symptom spot then end up doing it anyway! Nightmare, yeah I joined 2009, but was WTT for quite a while....
only really started ttc last December, stupidly thought it would happen straight away as had been off BCC for quite a while, obviously not! lol. :wacko:
xxx

I'm 5dpo and I'm really tired I've just had an hours nap never had to do this since my youngest was a baby which was 6 years ago ,every time I eat I'm very bloated other than these no other symptoms x

I'm 5dpo and I'm really tired I've just had an hours nap never had to do this since my youngest was a baby which was 6 years ago ,every time I eat I'm very bloated other than these no other symptoms x

Have you been ttc for long?
xx

I am bloated too but I've really upped the game with my fertility diet for last four weeks. All fruit and bran flakes and lots of water! But have to say that was only thing I had noticed when pregnant with my daughter, she's 9 now.

This month I started taking pregnacare conception and used conceive plus x

Hi everyone! I think i'm about 6pdo so almost a week down for me too :) I feel like I have had quite a few symptoms this months (same as every month since TTC).

I have had a dull ache in my stomach and bloatedness since 2dpo, a nose bleed yesterday, a strange dream last night and today sore BB's.

Of course I could be imagining the whole thing!

Hope we all get the BFP's this month x

I had a weird twinging feeling right behind my belly button for about 5 minutes today.....:shrug: Seeing previous posts with people sayin they had this but trying to not read too much into it.....If only we could look inside our own bodies to see what's going on!! :haha:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->