10 day luteal phase advice needed!

Well my luteal phase this month went from ten days to thirteen days. I did have some spotting before I had a full flow, but it was very mild. I took 1,000 mg of Vitex daily, that was the amount suggested on the bottle. And drank one cup of red raspberry leaf tea daily, it was 1,500 mg. Good luck ladies, remember to be patient, the vitex especially can take a few months to work.

That sucks that you got AF but awesome on extending your luteal phase by that much!! I hope you're feeling like you at least won one battle! :)

I am taking B100 complex and Fertilaid, which has a small amount of Vitex in it. Feeling down about this cycle, supposed to O next Monday or Tuesday and I'll be in Toronto w/o my hubby! :( Also supposed to get AF on xmas day :( feels like the odds are def against me this cycle

Yeah, it's better than nothing I guess. My husband travels for work, usually for at least a week at a time, so far we've gotten really lucky with the timing, but we're bound to miss it one of these months. I hope you can make it work, or at least lengthen your luteal phase this month. Good luck!

So I am really excited again, lol, TTC really messes with my emotions!

I got a progesterone prescription from my doc yesterday! I feel like I have a chance again!

He said forget about the progesterone cream, it's not strong enough. So he gave me 100mg twice/day Prometrium that he wants me to take vaginally, b/c that's the most effective way. I think even though I'm going to be gone tmrw morning till Tuesday evening, I think we still have a chance to catch the eggie this cycle!

I did take soy again this cycle, days 5-9. Doc also gave me a prescription for Clomid that I will take next cycle if not lucky this one! He was really impressed, as was the pharmacist, with the research I'd done, and the doc said he felt confident giving the prescriptions b/c of my knowledge on them.

Hope everyone else is having a good cycle!

That's awesome! Glad you're feeling better about this cycle. It's always refreshing to start trying something new. Good luck!

:) I had a dream last night about getting my BFP!! Sure its wishfull thinking that it is a sign, but man it was a nice dream!!! Lay in bed for about half an hour just pretending it was true!! hahahaha

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"