10 dodo and all symptoms gone! Anyone in the same situation?

Marzipane

Reaction score
There i am... I have finally joined!
Quick summery :
=>TTC for almost 2 years. Me: 29. Hubby: 43. Both picture Of health. Done all tests possible. All Looking great.
=> Diagnosed with unexplained infertility.
=>3 months on femara and not a single BFP. Nothing. Nada.
=> started acupuncture in November 2014. Loving it.
=> January 2015: first IUI! 5 mature follicules (yes i know Risk Of multiple but two is better than nothing for us) great uterus lining. Everything seems on our side.

Now... After the IUI, I experienced a lot of cramping and bloating but gyno said it was normal... I was also exhausted. my boobs were killing me and at 7 dpo I started to have the most horrific spots (on the cheek and on the eye!!!! Yes the eye!!!!) I don't ever have spots. My nipples were really hurting too.Anyway, I lived with it.
At 8 dpo I had bad cramping at night for about 30 minutes. I thought AF could never be that early! Anyway...it wasn't the witch. Now I'm 10 dpo and all symptoms ARE GONE.
Has anyone ever been in the same position? My boobs are still a bit sore and very full but that's about it. What is that?? I just hate the TTW!
I don't believe in testing early... AF is due on Friday 13th. (What a joke right?) I would appreciate any stories!

Thank you ladies!

I can't talk from experience since I haven't done an IUI before, but is it possible that you made yourself have the symptoms?

Thinking about it constantly (which I do all the time) has brought me a lot of "fake cramps" and sensations each TWW.

It can be torture :(

Anyway, I'd say at 10 dpo a sensitive pregnancy test would not be that early.

Hope they're real symptoms and you get a :bfp: :hugs:

I am too scared to test this early... The earliest I would test would be wednesday 11th but DH really does not want me to test! We shall see...

Yes I know my symptoms can be brought up mentally! (Well.. Expect for the spots!) but I was packed with hormones (femara, gonal f, pregnyl!) and it could well be that!

Forgot to say I saw my acupuncturist and I have a strong pulse which could indicate pregnancy...
I'm trying to ignore everything not to put my hopes up but it is hard!

i am 10dpo with no symptoms have had cramping but that is normal for me

Fingers crossed for you libbymarks! Hope you get yoir BFP!
I had all the symptoms in the world until 8 dpo! Now all gone! Really wondered if it was brought up by the hormones?
Now all I have is a sore throat (appeared this morning) and slight sore boobs but that for me is also a sign of AF.
So confusing!

The acupuncture experience sounds promising :happydance:

Update us after you POAS :flower:

Yes it does! But I wonder if my pulse was a pregnancy pulse because of pregnyl?! I just don't know... Two years TTC and so many TWW! Can't take it anymore!!!

I know how it feels :hugs:

But the month that feels most different from the others is usually the one.

Hopefully this is your month!

Fingers crossed! I have just slept for 3 hours so at least I did not think about it then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->