**10 DPO and dollar store test

cbivens90

NTNP- goin' wit the flow
Reaction score
So, I am about 10-11 DPO today and I took a test just bc i was on the curious side. Me and my DP are not really trying but not preventing either.. I am a little discouraged though because I took the test while very sleepy and looked at it right after I took it and nothing came up instantly so I went back to bed without waiting the right amount of time. I woke up about 45 min later (way outside the time to look at a hpt) and this is what I got. I have never got anything like this even after days of the hpt being in the trash. I even compared this one to some I did last cycle and they are perfectly white compared to this one. I plan to test again first thing in the morning, but let me know what you girls think about this one.

Attachments

• DPO10..jpg
    DPO10..jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 99
  • DPO10.2.jpg
    DPO10.2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 76
  • DPO10.jpg
    DPO10.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 63
I do see something through the discoloration, but I wouldn't trust that test. If you want to know for sure, do another, and try to read it within the time limit. Good Luck!

thank you ! I am trying not to get my hopes up. I had my fiance get 4 more tests for tomorrow and Monday. AF is due Tuesday so I just have my fingers crossed !

AF is due for me Monday I think.... I've had some symptoms, but my tests aren't showing positive... if not this month, there is always next month.

yea, i was super hard ttc'ing for a long time and just decided it was too much stress so we are ntnp and it seems to be better. I hope you get your bfp soon !

I agree with using a new test.
but boy that one there dried all kinds of wierd!

yes it did ! I am going to die having to wait til in the morning lol. I took another picture. The ones I posted before are tweaked a little and I think it made the discoloration worse. I am going to post the untweaked one I just took.

Attachments

• IMG_1669.jpg
    IMG_1669.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 102
I see something but those top pics have a lot of discoloration on them so I'd test again in the am.

If the test u just posted is a new test i'd say u defo have a :bfp: x

No it is the same test. My fiance is gone to work with the car and he has my test I just bought so I have to wait til he gets home to take another one ! Or i might just wait til the am.

stalking...

if it's a faulty test then that's one convincing screw up! The very first one doesn't look like the dye finished running, but the other ones looks like a nice faint pink line. Good luck for tomorrow morning!

yes i know right ! This one is a stinker ! lol . I wish I could just go to sleep now and it be morning lol .

oh i def will . my fiance says he is going to hide my tests til in the morning so I can't test tonight when he gets home ! lol but as soon as I test I will be taking pictures and letting you guys know ! :)

Good Luck with the testing!!
cant wait to see'em!

So my fiance bought 2 "one-step" pregnancy test with a blue plus or minus sign and one regular dollar test. The blue plus sign one I took tonight was def negative :( I guess I will take the dollar one tomorrow when I wake up with FMU and we will see what happens.

Hey love! Don't wanna be a negatoid but your tests look EXACTLY like mine did IRL when I had a UTI...The color was really off but a definite positive!.. I knew something was strange with the tests results but I was sure that a line was a positive..until my blood result showed less than 1. I really hope this is a beautiful POSITIVE for you! Especially because I know what it feels like to get excited and then get kicked in the mouth. I have EVERYTHING crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->