**10 DPO and dollar store test

Looks like the dye didn't run all the way through to me. Sorry your blue dye one ws neg :(
Is it morning where you are yet!?

So I guess I got my hopes up for nothing ! :( These are my tests from last night and this morning. The blue dye one was from last night and the $store one from this morning. Both are def negative . AF is due on Tuesday so I am just waiting now. My fiance got excited and now wants to start trying again and asked if I was going to buy any opks, but I don't know if I really want to. It was so stressful last time I did.

Attachments

• IMG_1671.jpg
    IMG_1671.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1675.jpg
    IMG_1675.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1679.jpg
    IMG_1679.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 43
i'm sorry hun :hugs: you're still in with a chance but that is so frustrating! If you guys are going to move into actively trying to conceive, my only advice is to lay down for awhile after sex, perhaps with a pillow propping your butt up. Did the trick for us :thumbup: i'd be in bed for a good 20-45 minutes afterward :haha: Good luck to you!

Thank you so much. If we decide to be actively ttc then I will def do this. When we tried before I usually laid for like 5-10 min but maybe thats not long enough. lol.

Awww. Well it's not over yet. AFM I've had positive opk's for the last 5 days! I'm on cd32 and have negative hpt's, so I have no idea what's going on!

oh goodness that would be awful . fingers x'd for you ! I had crazy cycles when I first got my mirena out and it was so frustrating . I had a 50 something day cycle. I wanted to cry lol.

I know! I had one that lasted for 46 days! I'm hoping I'm ovulating and don't have pcos or sumthin crazy! I had that mirena for 7 years(2 coils), never got periods. How long did you have it for? When did you have it removed?

I had mine for 2 years and 4 months. I had periods just every few months. I had it taken out in January of this year. I haven't had regular cycles til the past like 2 months. It def has been crazy.

Whee another Tennessee girl!!!! I'm from there but I live in NY right now. Wishing I was back in TN. Anyways I think I saw a hint of a line in the 2nd pic of the blue test. But test again in the morning! I've never used one of the dollar store tests so I can't exactly tell what's going on with it but it looks promising. I really hope this is a BFP for you! :)

HEY !! . I love Tennessee but I def would love to go to NY too. I decided that since we weren't really trying I would not take any more tests. AF is due tomorrow so we will see in the next couple days.

I had mine for 2 years and 4 months. I had periods just every few months. I had it taken out in January of this year. I haven't had regular cycles til the past like 2 months. It def has been crazy.

Oh sheesh! It makes ttc almost impossible!!!

So AF just showed up. A day earlier than I expected. Oh well. Maybe next cycle.

It's ok. Thank you so much. I am def trying to stay positive.

Think of it as a fresh start :hugs: I know it's hard but positive thinking really will help! Good luck to you this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->