10 DPO and I think I am losing my mind!

momof2girls

Mother of 2 Ages 3, 1 1/2
Reaction score
I am 10 dpo today. Had a positive opk on May 15th, a negative on May 14th and 16th. So I think that means I am 10 dpo. I have been having a variety of symptoms that are not normal for me at this time of the month. Yellow cm, so tired I can't stay awake, cervix very high and closed, lightheaded, nauseous, starving at times and low back pain. I have had 2 bfns already because I am trying to figure out what is wrong with me and am hoping it is because I am pregnant. But now I am really doubting that I am. I don't know why but I feel so depressed about all this. This is our last month trying for awhile and I just want this to be IT...I want my bfp! I am sorry for venting to everyone but I am just feeling so crappy. On top of it I just took my girls to daycare and 2 of the daycare parents are pregnant. I am so happy for them...I just wish I was too. :( Feeling sorry for myself!

I had a positive OPK on May 15th so im assuming i ovulated that night or the next day. So im also 10dpo and ive been having the same symptons as well. Lower back ache, nausea, light headed, creamy yellow CM, tired but ive had less of an appetite, odd headache today but also today ive had weird pains/crampy type feelings on/off in my lower abdo!!! Ive had negative tests, but yesterday i did a early test and it looked positive but i did the same one today and that was negative!!

Im also confused!

I am just so frustrated! I know it is early to test but I just think that since I am feeling so crappy a test should show something. :(

OMG!! The wait is horrible, its torture I know... I've had all kinds of symptoms and my temps are higher than usual, but not a appetite really, just tired and I drool alot Oh my..

Cervix is high and soft, cm is wet creamy white, bloated as all get out, leg crampy, mild cramps on and off, just feel exhausted all the time. Did have bouts of nausea, I find that if you eat small snacks instead of eating alot I don't get it. Drink plenty of water too.. hydrate you.. I'd be in shock if the witch shows, too many early pregnancy signs not to be.. and Cheri said May was my month too ;)

Good Luck Ladies... Hang in there :)

here too! im due to test sunday and its driving me CRAZY!!!!
and the symptoms .....well where do i start??? i swear i notice just because i want them tto be true!!!
good luck ladies FX'd for u all!!! x

I'm trying not to stress over every lil cramp I get and the wet white cm on and off in the panties too YUCK... It feels like AF is on her way but why all the yucky white cm GRRR

Good Luck gamblemagic... I may be testing too... I hope you get your BFP too... ALL the Ladies trying!! FX'D WE ALL GET OUR BFP'S :hugs:

I'm trying not to stress over every lil cramp I get and the wet white cm on and off in the panties too YUCK... It feels like AF is on her way but why all the yucky white cm GRRR

Good Luck gamblemagic... I may be testing too... I hope you get your BFP too... ALL the Ladies trying!! FX'D WE ALL GET OUR BFP'S :hugs:

ul have to let me no how u get on!
thanx all my FX'd! lol im even makin OH do it to!x

I think I am just having a negative kind of day! I am still hoping and praying that we all get our bfps.

Remember ladies its NOT over till the ugly :witch: shows her face...

The way my emotions are I feel like I'm out... I will be broken hearted, my OH is gone and this was my last attempt... He'll be back next month watch.. lol I know him too well, he's got alot going on and really he was just a donor per say... I know that sounds horrible but I want to have a baby, my time is ticking...

Big :hugs: to everyone, were all here to support each other during this time.. June is going to be a big month for BFP's.... or now... :haha: Good Luck ladies.. keep the faith!

So I had another bfn today at 11 dpo. I think I am probably out this month. There is still a little hope I guess. This is our last month trying so no June for me. :(

Remember your not out till the ugly witch shows her face.... This one girl on here got her BFP in 16dpo... I'd wait a few more days and retest... Good Luck... Its not over till the fat ugly witch sings xx :hugs: xx

Today has been so emotional, I feel as I'm out too :(

Sorry you're having such a rough time... when do you plan on testing again?

im 10dpo and have all of the symptoms,driving me Mad!!!!!!! I have 2 boys 9and 6 and wouldlove a littlegirl, this is my 3rd month ttc and I just want it to happen now. I did I test 8dpo ( way to early I know) and there was a very faint pink line, then in dissapeared!!!!! did another one and its negative ( diff brand) God knows !!! going to wait untill monday, and if no AF will test then ( my boys birthday that day too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->