10 dpo and tested:very faint line - could it be evap?

franny_k

Mummy to Grace and Jude
Reaction score
Promised myself that I WOULD NOT TEST EARLY! But I caved. Began having tingly boobs early in the day and this was really the only "sign" that I had early on with my DD. Then I remembered about half an hour ago that I had a test in a drawer. So I did it. Mid afternoon! Anyway, a faint line developed around 10ish minutes after test. The line didn't appear straight away so I just thought "It's a no" but curiosity got the better of me and I dug it out of the bin! :haha: Which is when I caught sight of the faint line. I tested with the cheapie ASDA ones. Could it be evap? Am trying not to get my hopes up! I've tried taking a photo but it doesn't show up at all! Perhaps I should just try and forget for a couple of days and retest?

Has anyone had an evap with the Asda test?

PICS!!! :) You cant post a post like this and NOT add pictures hehe jk! I do wanna see though!

I would say if yuo didnt check it until after 10 minutes, i would consider it an evaporation line until you could retest tomorrow.

Hopefully have attached photo. I ripped the thing apart to get to it. It's so faint that I really think it must be evap. Oh well. Onwards and upwards!

Attachments

• Image0336.jpg
    Image0336.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 304
Well I've just done another test and another ridiculously faint line. Going to wait a couple of days before testing again. THanks for your responses!

i can see it.....post the new one!

I threw it away! Wanted to not think about it for a few days otherwise I will pee on so many sticks :haha:

AM going to wait until Thursday (if at all possible) as AF due from today. My cycles have been short past few months and I want to try and wait til I#m on CD29 (today is CD25). Think I OV on CD13 but it might have been CD15/6 :shrug:

Thanks for your comments. Fingers crossed for everyone xx

Good Luck hun, I'd wait to test in a few days to get some HCG built up in your system, if you did'nt read the test within the time line it could be a possible evap... :( What dpo are you?

I'm now 12dpo was 10dpo when tested. However, I could be 10dpo now because I might have got the day I ovulated wrong but it can't have been less than 10 or more than 12 (if that makes sense?!)

how did this work out? i have got 4 faint lines now, 2 on dpo9 and 2 on dpo10

I tested yesterday at 7 or 8dpo...I cant tell what this is, it looks like a faint line sort of :) Was a 10MIU IC, hmmm lol.
stick3-3.jpg
Have a great day everyone!!!

hi thats what my faint line looked like, although mine is now much stronger on 11dpo :)

Only just seen these! MissKittyK- that's exactly what mine were like. I tested four days later and there was no mistaking - good luck! x

I think evap. I don't really see anything unless I tilt my screen and look from a different angle. Sorry doll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->