10 DPO, BFN [PIC] I hope there's hope...

Awww yay for bursting into tears for every little reason! I know the feeling! haha and yes I did tear up hearing you teared up. I wonder how our guys put up with us huh? :rofl:

I mentioned yesterday that I had burst into tears but didn't say why... wait for it..... because my sour and cream chips were finished. :dohh: My hubby said yup you're pregnant and hugged me which made me bawl even more. I felt like an idiot after a few minutes lol!

I don't know if you saw it on the news on 20/20 but that little girl who took care of her family by raising chickens made me choke up. I can't even THINK about it lol...

Awww yay for bursting into tears for every little reason! I know the feeling! haha and yes I did tear up hearing you teared up. I wonder how our guys put up with us huh? :rofl:

I mentioned yesterday that I had burst into tears but didn't say why... wait for it..... because my sour and cream chips were finished. :dohh: My hubby said yup you're pregnant and hugged me which made me bawl even more. I felt like an idiot after a few minutes lol!

I don't know if you saw it on the news on 20/20 but that little girl who took care of her family by raising chickens made me choke up. I can't even THINK about it lol...

Aww but that is so sweet though! I would have cried too if I had seen it lol
What a brave little girl!

LOL I know how that feels haha. I often wonder how they put up with us sometimes too XD. I mean my bf is so sweet, he really is there for me for EVERYTHING. Even when im a total (excuse my language) bitch LOL.

Ohhh yeah totally with you on that, I've had some crazy mood swings but I tend to when I'm about to get my period. Thankfully he puts up with it like a good man, I mean we put up with THEIR pms days too right? :rofl:

16DPO 3 Hour hold BFN FRER Bleeding

https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a531/hilljm313/20130128_165824.jpg

Think I'm out ladies....

Think I'm out ladies....

so sorry.. i would test again in a few days though just incase.. if still BFN.. then bring on next cycle and kick its ass!:thumbup:

Think I'm out ladies....

awwwww :( I was so rooting for you!!! Its ok tho, you got next month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->