10 DPO, BFN [PIC] I hope there's hope...

Soooo bummed out. Not sure if I should test when the bleeding ends or no? I'm keeping my FXed for you! :dust: :dust:

i would test anyhow.. bc last time i was pregnant i wasnt sure about all this.. so i "bled" and assumed it was my period..then it only lasted two days..so i tested a few days later adn it was faint positive line.

if i get my period in a day or two..im still going to test just incase.. so do the same..
good luck!!!!:thumbup:

Soooo bummed out. Not sure if I should test when the bleeding ends or no? I'm keeping my FXed for you! :dust: :dust:

i would test anyhow.. bc last time i was pregnant i wasnt sure about all this.. so i "bled" and assumed it was my period..then it only lasted two days..so i tested a few days later adn it was faint positive line.

if i get my period in a day or two..im still going to test just incase.. so do the same..

Was it sticky for you? After the bleeding? I don't know if bleeding would cause an HCG drop or not...does my most recent test look like a really bad evap? I can't tell anymore lol. :dohh:

Was it sticky for you? After the bleeding? I don't know if bleeding would cause an HCG drop or not...does my most recent test look like a really bad evap? I can't tell anymore lol. :dohh:

the blood i had was dark,thicker and not that much..
and im not sure about evap.. im still new to this..
i would test again though if i were you to be safe..maybe wait a few days.

There is always hope, 10DPO is sometimes too early in some woman. Sometimes woman produce different amounts of HCG at different points in early pregnancy. I would wait at least another week or two before taking another test.

There is always hope, 10DPO is sometimes too early in some woman. Sometimes woman produce different amounts of HCG at different points in early pregnancy. I would wait at least another week or two before taking another test.

I'm 16DPO Now. :( And just started bleeding a little. My most recent test is somewhere above...

I'm 16DPO Now. :( And just started bleeding a little. My most recent test is somewhere above...

what kind of blood do you have happening?? what was your period due date?

It's dark brown/red but not quite reaching my liner yet. It's just there when I wipe (TMI). My period was due January 24th. I'm technically 3-4 days late if I allow some variation..

Update: I've posted this in a couple other threads I'd started just so I could get as much feedback as I could. This has been so confusing.

16DPO FMU $Store First Signal EVAP?
https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a531/hilljm313/20130128_080200.jpg

Started bleeding directly after taking this test. I'm assuming I'm out...

I know this may sound crazy but I think its a BFP ^^. I know my mom and my sister both had "period" like bleeding when they were pregnant. 18DPO might still be early. I know for me I took a test at 14DPO and it came up BFN. I then took one again at 16DPO and it was still a BFN. No AF in sight, so I went to the ER to get examined for cysts and anything that might cause AF to come late. Doc said I was perfectly healthy. He did a pelvic exam and he thinks I am def pregnant. He told me to wait another 7-10 days before taking another test. It has been 5 days, and I am already feeling some of the symptoms. Bloating, sometimes dizzy, sometimes upset stomach, elevated temps for most of the day (except when I wake up), HUGE chunks of foggy off-white CM (like looking into a fogged up glass) almost reminds of snot LOL (this is no CM I have EVER seen before and I check daily). I also check my cervix (some say its not a good indicator) but for me, I know it is maybe not its position, but its closed and very soft to the touch like touching your own lips. So I know AF is not coming anytime soon (since for me before AF starts its hard to the touch). Anyway :) I hope this gives you some hope!! I feel like its going to be a BFP for you this month ^^. I mean I could be wrong since I do not know you or your body and I am def no doctor. I however have faith for you :).

Oh and I forgot to add ^^ I am now CD42 of a 34 day cycle! I have never missed a period in my life, nor has my AF ever came late. I am only 25 years old so I know there is not anything wrong with my cycle.

Update: I've posted this in a couple other threads I'd started just so I could get as much feedback as I could. This has been so confusing.

16DPO FMU $Store First Signal EVAP?
https://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a531/hilljm313/20130128_080200.jpg

Started bleeding directly after taking this test. I'm assuming I'm out...

I know this may sound crazy but I think its a BFP ^^. I know my mom and my sister both had "period" like bleeding when they were pregnant. 18DPO might still be early. I know for me I took a test at 14DPO and it came up BFN. I then took one again at 16DPO and it was still a BFN. No AF in sight, so I went to the ER to get examined for cysts and anything that might cause AF to come late. Doc said I was perfectly healthy. He did a pelvic exam and he thinks I am def pregnant. He told me to wait another 7-10 days before taking another test. It has been 5 days, and I am already feeling some of the symptoms. Bloating, sometimes dizzy, sometimes upset stomach, elevated temps for most of the day (except when I wake up), HUGE chunks of foggy off-white CM (like looking into a fogged up glass) almost reminds of snot LOL (this is no CM I have EVER seen before and I check daily). I also check my cervix (some say its not a good indicator) but for me, I know it is maybe not its position, but its closed and very soft to the touch like touching your own lips. So I know AF is not coming anytime soon (since for me before AF starts its hard to the touch). Anyway :) I hope this gives you some hope!! I feel like its going to be a BFP for you this month ^^. I mean I could be wrong since I do not know you or your body and I am def no doctor. I however have faith for you :).

Oh and I forgot to add ^^ I am now CD42 of a 34 day cycle! I have never missed a period in my life, nor has my AF ever came late. I am only 25 years old so I know there is not anything wrong with my cycle.

Thank you for giving me hope! And I will keep my FXed you have a sticky bean! Lots of :dust: for you! I've given up on symptom spotting since my body is a crapshoot lol but I'm glad some women are able to notice definite changes that indicate a future :bfp: :flower:

It's dark brown/red but not quite reaching my liner yet. It's just there when I wipe (TMI). My period was due January 24th. I'm technically 3-4 days late if I allow some variation..

only thing you can do is test again..

Oh I say that looks pos to me! Did it show up right away?

I also had bleeding with my pregnancies when I was suppose to get my period!
One was more pinkish/fresh blood but the other was exactly how you mentioned! More brown/old blood. So I say test again and hold your pee for a couple hours before testing. It should show up if that is a BFP.

Excited for you! Baby dust!:happydance:

I really appreciate everyone commenting and helping to keep me sane. When I posted I kept refreshing and praying for someone, ANYONE to help me out lol. So thank you for your input. :hugs:

One was more pinkish/fresh blood but the other was exactly how you mentioned! More brown/old blood. So I say test again and hold your pee for a couple hours before testing. It should show up if that is a BFP.

It did show up right away but it has since faded to a ghostly evap now that a few hours have elapsed. If I wasn't such a coward I would go get a blood test lol!

I really appreciate everyone commenting and helping to keep me sane. When I posted I kept refreshing and praying for someone, ANYONE to help me out lol. So thank you for your input. :hugs:

Sometimes all we need is a little hope ^^. I know I have had my fair share of negative nancys.

It did show up right away but it has since faded to a ghostly evap now that a few hours have elapsed. If I wasn't such a coward I would go get a blood test lol!

Aw hun, I know.. The fear of the disappointment of it not being true is heartbreaking but we are all here for you! That's what's great about forums and the support you get to get back on your feet and to try again!

But in all honestly that test looks pos to me even if it did evap later. It wouldn't show up unless you have some hormone there so test again! :hugs:

Aw hun, I know.. The fear of the disappointment of it not being true is heartbreaking but we are all here for you! That's what's great about forums and the support you get to get back on your feet and to try again!

But in all honestly that test looks pos to me even if it did evap later. It wouldn't show up unless you have some hormone there so test again! :hugs:

Thank you for being so sweet. Because of the hormones it even tears me up a bit haha. Everytime someone does something kind lately I've been falling apart :laugh2: . This has been very encouraging and I really do appreciate the supportive words. :hugs:

Thank you for being so sweet. Because of the hormones it even tears me up a bit haha. Everytime someone does something kind lately I've been falling apart :laugh2: . This has been very encouraging and I really do appreciate the supportive words. :hugs:

I know how that feels LOL XD. I cried reading someones post on here earlier this morning. Then I cried the other day cuz I could not register to a website HAHA. Its the silly things im getting emotional about that normally would not happen.

I know how that feels LOL XD. I cried reading someones post on here earlier this morning. Then I cried the other day cuz I could not register to a website HAHA. Its the silly things im getting emotional about that normally would not happen.

I understand COMPLETELY haha!

Awww yay for bursting into tears for every little reason! I know the feeling! haha and yes I did tear up hearing you teared up. I wonder how our guys put up with us huh? :rofl:

I mentioned yesterday that I had burst into tears but didn't say why... wait for it..... because my sour and cream chips were finished. :dohh: My hubby said yup you're pregnant and hugged me which made me bawl even more. I felt like an idiot after a few minutes lol!

Awww yay for bursting into tears for every little reason! I know the feeling! haha and yes I did tear up hearing you teared up. I wonder how our guys put up with us huh? :rofl:

I mentioned yesterday that I had burst into tears but didn't say why... wait for it..... because my sour and cream chips were finished. :dohh: My hubby said yup you're pregnant and hugged me which made me bawl even more. I felt like an idiot after a few minutes lol!

LOL I know how that feels haha. I often wonder how they put up with us sometimes too XD. I mean my bf is so sweet, he really is there for me for EVERYTHING. Even when im a total (excuse my language) bitch LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->