10 DPO Sore Throat in July in Texas

stpierrecog

Reaction score
DH and I have been TTC for 4 years. Since the beginning of the year I have been just going with it and not really tracking things as much. I wanted to stop obsessing so much honestly. Well this month things just seem different. I noticed my sex drive extremely higher than ever before around the days I should have ovulated. My last cycle started on June 17, 2011. I believe I ovulated around June 30 or July 1. It is now July 10 and I have been having symptoms since approximately 6 dpo.
1-5DPO - nothing
6DPO - restless sleep, woke up tossing and turning. Usually sleep like a log.
7DPO - same as 6DPO, cried a lot this day
8DPO - Woke up really irritated, I was extremely tired and took a 4 hour nap which is abnormal. Starting feeling like I was coming down with something.
9DPO - Woke up really stuffy, can't breath through nose, just feeling down.
10DPO - Couldn't sleep woke up mid night with sore throat, and feeling of not being able to breath. DH woke up and felt me and said my body was so hot, Sore throat continues through whole day as well as hot feeling in face.

I have had allergies for about 5 years now and never had a spell like this where they just got out of control all the sudden. I take claritin D everyday and with that I do not have any symptoms.

I live in Texas and it has been 100 degrees each day for a month so I am quick to rule out a cold, and I feel really weird thinking this is a cold because I feel more like I am just sick in the nose and throat area. My face is really hot and my eyes hot and dry.

I will take a HPT after 1 day of being late on my period which is due approx. 7/14. I just wanted to know if this sounded like anything anyone else has been through when TTC. I have had to many BFN I really hate to test before I am late.

I really hope you get a positive result soon! This is my 15th cycle of TTC and AF is due tomorrow, but I tested yesterday and it was negative. I have had a little bit of a sore throat lately and I was hoping the sore throat thing was possibly a sign for pregnancy. Haven't gotten a positive yet, but I plan on testing Wednesday. I hope I'm pregnant, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up! I hate this waiting game!

I gave in and went down to Target and got some tests. BFN! Booo! Now I feel like a moron for even thinking I was pregnant. I should have known this would happen again for the 48 time. I just give up on becoming pregnant. I feel as though I don't deserve a child anymore.

Please don't feel like a moron. Sometimes you just gotta know! I'm sorry you have been TTC for four years. The pain of seeing one line can be unbearable because you want a baby yesterday. I'm hoping that you have DH to talk to about it. Seems like mine always makes me feel better even though I know he's frustrated as well. I know there is nothing that I can really say to help you feel better, but hopefully you don't truly feel like you don't deserve a baby. You wouldn't have tried this hard for 4 years if you didn't deserve or you weren't good enough for a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->