10 dpo symptoms! Share yours!

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score
It's only 9.30am here so it's early lol but I've noticed so far that it is SOOO difficult for me to wake up in the mornings now and I always wake up STARVING.

Take a look at my chart and see what you think.
What are your symptoms?

I dont chart huni so i wouldnt have a clue what it all meant lol.....im 10dpo too and in one of my threads ive mentioned about having light spotting yesterday tht stopped and then again slight spotting this morning about 20 minutes ago, feeling very heavy down there so prob my af coming, done a test bfn :-( am not hopeful xx

apparently 7-12dpo is around when implantation occurs :) and if you only implanted yesterday you wouldn't get a bfp for a few days! Hang in there! X

awww thanks for your positive words huni!!! heres hoping :) fingers crossed for you too, wish i could be more helpful but i dont have a clue abour charting lol xx

I'm 10dpo today and (tmi alert) I had quite a bit of watery CM this morning. I've heard that's normal though. I'm not testing until Saturday, so pray the witch stays away!

Hmm I haven't checked my cp yet, it's so bloody cold that I can't get my hands to warm up (and I'm not doing it with cold hands!!)

Hi Ladies, Can I join you?
I'm either 10 or 12dpo depending on the analysis tool I use on FF.

My symptoms:
I had my usual sore nips on 1 to 6/7dpo but they are now just a bit tender.

2 days ago I had a day of fairly painful cramps on the right side of my uterus, I know I ovulated from that side this month. This pain coincided with a massive jump in my temps which has now settled back down to my usual post-ov temp.

Last couple of days I have woken in the morning feeling ravenous, despite eating a normal dinner the night before. Breakfast isn't keeping me happy until lunchtime either and I'm eating the same as I always do.

Yesterday I was bloated all day, despite not eating that much (hunger now gone). Last night I sat down at my evening meal and had no idea how I was going to manage it....strangely I did and felt no more bloated for it.

This morning I am nauseous and have a dull headache.

CP has been high, closed and varying between hard and soft for about 5 days. If I am 12dpo today I am due tomorrow, any other month my CP would be very low and hard by now.

My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37185a/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Finger crossed for BFPs all round!!

xx

Hi Ladies, Can I join you?
I'm either 10 or 12dpo depending on the analysis tool I use on FF.

My symptoms:
I had my usual sore nips on 1 to 6/7dpo but they are now just a bit tender.

2 days ago I had a day of fairly painful cramps on the right side of my uterus, I know I ovulated from that side this month. This pain coincided with a massive jump in my temps which has now settled back down to my usual post-ov temp.

Last couple of days I have woken in the morning feeling ravenous, despite eating a normal dinner the night before. Breakfast isn't keeping me happy until lunchtime either and I'm eating the same as I always do.

Yesterday I was bloated all day, despite not eating that much (hunger now gone). Last night I sat down at my evening meal and had no idea how I was going to manage it....strangely I did and felt no more bloated for it.

This morning I am nauseous and have a dull headache.

CP has been high, closed and varying between hard and soft for about 5 days. If I am 12dpo today I am due tomorrow, any other month my CP would be very low and hard by now.

My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37185a/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Finger crossed for BFPs all round!!

xx

Sounds very promising!!!

Hmm I haven't checked my cp yet, it's so bloody cold that I can't get my hands to warm up (and I'm not doing it with cold hands!!)

Made me laugh too. I've never checked that before. I might research that.

I used to do it when ttc our first but didnt really find it very helpful esp as an indicator of pregnancy as apparently every women is different and our cervix positions cange at different rates xxx

I used to do it when ttc our first but didnt really find it very helpful esp as an indicator of pregnancy as apparently every women is different and our cervix positions cange at different rates xxx

I'd agree with that. Whilst mine seems to be fairly predictable at the moment, my research (stalking) suggests that I shouldn't compare it to anyone else.

Time will tell if mine is as consistent as I think it might be, when I either get AF or a BFP!

Hi all, so todays symptoms are:
Feeling nauseous, like almost constantly.
Starving, i work up at 5.15 and couldn't get back to sleep because i was so hungry. I had a regular dinner last night.
I also have had shooting pains in the lower part of my breasts, never had that before.
Cervix is high and hard.
CM is creamy
I've had a fairly constant light headache all day.

Tests are bought and first one will get used tomorrow!

Anyone else suffering like me today? I hope it's worth it!

xx

11dpo now and I had a clump of yellow cm while I went to the loo at work today. Is that good? :/

Morning ladies!!

knk2011 - I think the clumpy stuff is a good sign, and your chart is looking awesome! Temps are still climbing, thats a really good sign! Good luck for waiting to test for another 4 days!

Well I got my BFP this morning! 14dpo and its fairly faint, but most definitely there! We're over the moon but nervous, very glad I waited until this morning!

Babydust all around!!!

xx

That gives me hope! I hope I'm goin to be a late bfper!

I have the WORST neck pain today. So stiff I can't turn my head! Took me an hour to figure out how to get out of bed in the least painful way

Oh and congrats!!! Did you geet any bfns before that??

He he.. thanks!

No BFNs before today, but I stopped myself buying tests until yesterday so I didn't waste money... I spent ALOT on ovulation tests this month with a long cycle. I suspect if I had tested yesterday it would have been a very very very faint line!

xx

I used opks this month, last time I used them was before my cycles regulated so fingers crossed its done the trick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->