10 dpo symptoms! Share yours!

Oh wow congratulations!!! thats so great to hear!

Well i am now 11 DPO- i tested yesterday and got a BFN. not even the faintest of lines. So i am not testing until Sunday. Unless of course AF shows. But I feel as though shes going to show. I dont know why... my symptoms are different this month. maybe i pinned too much hope on the test yesterday.

x

Hi hope it's ok for me to come in on the conversation here.. myself and my dh have 2 gorgeous boys one age 9 and the other age 3 (will be 10 ans 4 in jan) we also had a baby girl last august 2011 but she was born 13 weeks prem and sadly passed away 4 weeks later i suffered a mc in august as well i found out really early was only about 4 weeks ... so we got married 7 weeks ago and decided to try for another baby this being the last time ... I stopped taking my pill in october my last period was the 26th oct i ovulated round about the 11th 12th and we were ( i'm new to this and not sure of all the lingo yet so please bear with me) "active" all that week if you know what i mean, as this is our first month ttc i wasn't expecting too much we don't want to put a lot of pressure on ourselves but when you are ttc you know what it's like you can't seem to help it although dh is a lot more laid back than myself almost to the point of being horizontal haha ... so i know i was only 9/10 dpo yesterday but i had hpt's in so i decided oh why not ... and i was sure i could see the slightest faintest line although it was under torch light to see and i also had to dismantle it to make sure i wasn't seeing things (i know i sound like a crazy person) :) anyway i spent the whole day checking this same test i didn't want to do another one yesterday i thought it best to wait until this morning, which i have done and took another one about 5 mins ago and sure enough there is another line although still faint but definitely darker than yesterday and i can see it without the torch but i'm still not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me as i'm not due the witch until at least Sun/mon ( it varies between a period of 24 hours every month) im sitting so excited this morning but i don't want to build myself up i also know due to my previous mc not to count my chickens to early scared happy and a whole lot of other emotions at the same time.... my symptoms have really only been the hunger i think ive put on about a stone in the lst few days i can't stop eating no sickness as of yet but with my other preg the sickness didn't start till i hit 5 weeks anyway my nipples are tender to touch and i am urinating a whole lot more i seem to think i'm bursting but when i get there it's just a dribble (tmi sorry) my cm is creamy but not in abundance or anything i would have expected to be low and hard on the cervix by now coming up to my time of the month but it's really high i can't feel the opening ( tmi again sorry) well i will no doubt be taking tests all the way to sunday i shall keep you al updated and i look forward to reading more of your endings happy positive hpt's for al of you hopefully lots of baby dust to you :)

xx

Sounds good if your line is getting darker! I have the same sort of symptoms as you so fingers crossed!!

Sounds good if your line is getting darker! I have the same sort of symptoms as you so fingers crossed!!

ohh good luck i hope you get a pos hpt soon ..... i just want to see a dark line so that i know for sure that my eyes r not playing tricks on me haha maybe i should get someone else to look at it then if they see something i know it's not just me lol :) i haven't told dh yet about me poss seeing a pos as i don't want to disappoint him if it's not what we are hoping for .... it would be the best xmas present ever ... lots of baby dust to you xx

Maybe you should try a digital test?

ahh i didn't even think of that have never used a digital before so this would be a good time to start ... :) i always asda's hpt they come up early enough and are very sensitive i class them a whole lot better than FRER i have never really liked them :) x

:dust:

i got some internet cheapies, 30 of them for like £2 on ebay :)
and as soon as i get what looks like a line on one of those, i have 2 clearblue digitals waiting for me in my bedside table aha! obsessed much?

i used digital ovulation tests this month, it's so much easier to have a yes or no answer rather than fiddling about with lines

Hi everyone well thought i would update i wasn't seeing things on thursday at only 9/10 dpo (which was on thursday) and yesi kept testing until this morning to make sure i was right .... I got my huge dark positive on sunday i tested twice to make sure and the line is very dark it gradually darkened from thursday still extremly faint on fri though again i wasn't even sure if there was anything there it was that faint but sat it was darker and then by sunday really dark..... so i gave my dh his early xmas present i had a card made for him which had a husband and wife standing holding their stomachs and underneath it said ... "we will get rid of these bellies in the new year " inside it read to my amazing husband maybe you can get rid of your stomach in the new yr but mine will keep expanding until the end of July merry xmas lots of love your pregnant wife ..... i put the test in it too .... he loved it we are absolutely over the moon ... i am hoping there will be lots more positives on this over the next while i am sending lots of baby dust to all of you and will keep my fingers crossed for you all .......

:dust:

xx

Wow congrats! This is turning into a very lucky thread!!

xx

I got my bfp on the Friday!! Yay!! I think I'll update the name of this thread, see how many more we get!

I put my digital test into a little gift box for when my oh came home from work :)

Uhh any idea how to change the name? Lol

I got my bfp on the Friday!! Yay!! I think I'll update the name of this thread, see how many more we get!

I put my digital test into a little gift box for when my oh came home from work :)

awww congratulations knk... i have kept testing since thursday to make sure my line gets darker due to the mc i had in aug i tested everyday then too but my line didnt get any darker and then the dreaded bleeding started but this time it's looking good ...i'm so pleased for you when will you be due have you worked it out yet ?? lucky thread indeed...how many more ladies ??

xx

My OH made me take the test when her was there so knew straight away.

Am currently trying to work out how to tell the rest of the world when its time, but I have to get through my birthday, xmas and New year first!

Ill be due 28th July if I go by my LMP
If I go by my ovulation date ill be due around aug 2nd.

Summer babies!!!

I'm very excited at the prospect of a summer baby! We have so many birthdays in December!

I didn't ovulate until CD31 so I have to take my ov date into account to get my due date. If I take my LMP date I'm like 7 weeks gone already, which is ridiculous!

Yeah stupid really. People say to just add 2 Weeks to your ovulation date so I'm really about 4+2

Clearly mym baby has only just started growing, and is not the size of a 7 weeker, although my MS is definitely more than I would expect at 4 and a half weeks!

I've got a new patient registration at the docs tonight, hoping to get an appointment for a midwife in a few weeks rather than having to go through another docs appt first!

Yeah I'm probably going to change my ticker once I've seen a doctor etc

whats ms ?? (im new to this) lol and i know summer babies ... i cant wait .... my 2 boys are right after xmas my oldest is 2 weeks after on the 7th of jan and my youngest is exactly 2 weeks after that on the 21st jan haha so be good to have a summer baby and so close to my baby girls bday this one should be due roundabout 2nd of august... but i will be taken in 3 weeks early for a planned c section as i ve already had 3 emerg c sections they wont let me do a natural labour :( so will be born by about the 12th july :) i'm so excited about this will need to do a thread so we can all go through this together will be great to have people going through the same things ...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->