10 dpo symptoms

Stevensmummyx

Mum of 2 boys and one surprise bump
Reaction score
Ok here's my story, came off bc last month after a year and a half due to becoming really depressed so I am currently NTNP so I came off the pill on the sunday and DTD with BF on the tue then af arrived on the thursday as planned and finished on sunday but then on the tue had some spotting? (Probably due to coming off the pill I'm thinking) then I'm sure I O'd a week and a bit ago and the day after that I had the most EWCM it was really stringy (tmi sorryy) and from then I've had sore itchy boobs, I have no idea where my appetite has come from, been really tired and felt like I've had a dodgy dtomach but not felt sick and have a stuffy nose and dry throat at nights and can't sleep a full night without needing to get up and pee lol and have had milky liquid coming from boobs whick was odd as I had my soon 3 year ago :s do u think this could be a result of coming off the pill as I think it would be impossible to become pregnant so fast and we have been using the withdrawel method, any ideas girls?

And also been very gassy! Had a sore lower back and bleeding gums? X

I think that coming off the pill can have some strange side effects, but I don't know from personal experience. I didn't want to read and run but I don't have a lot of wisdom to share with you!

You could always take a test? As I said, sorry i am not more help!

I took a test at 6dpo but was silly to do as far too early to detect anything anyway and obviously got a BFN think I will test again on wed tho as I'm snowed in but have college to go to so will get one then and AF is due on thur but thanks for replying anyway xx

When you come off the pill your system gets SO screwed up lol. It took me a good 6 months to get back to normal. I had one normal period and then it was 6 weeks before I had another when I came off the pill. I was convinced I must have been pregnant but nope. I mean it is possible that you are but there is no way to tell if these are pregnancy symptoms, pms symptoms, or going off the pill side effects until you get AF or a :bfp:.

Just keep in mind that PMS and pregnancy symptoms are pretty much identical. PMS is mild when on BC, so it will obviously get worse when off. It really is pure EVIL :witch: lol.

Well before I started my pill and after I had steven my periods where every 6 weeks but before I concieved stevem they were every 28 days without fail so I suppose I wnt know but will test on wed but these symptoms are soo frustrating lol x

I've never had kids but I have been pregnant before. Before I was pregnant I had regular 28 day cycles. I got pregnant and lost the baby at 5 weeks. Ever since then, my periods run every 5 weeks. SO weird. But I guess pregnancy can really change a persons cycle!

Yeah definitely can! Sorry to hear about your mc tho x

Well I am now 14dpo and AF was due yesterday, I took a test this morning and BFN again! So frustrating I hate the waiting game, my 'symptoms' are getting worse had sleepless nights, can't get comfortable at all! And no signs of AF in the slightest! Mild cramps and I actually thought she had got me the other day as I had a cramp that made me stop and hold on to something till it paseed (about half a minute) and I normally get that the day she comes! Grrrrrrr! Do u think I should go to the docs or wait it out a little longer? Xx

Wait it out and keep testing. If AF doesn't show after 60 days then see a doctor.

I would suggest starting to temp (check out fertilityfriend.com) so that way you will know exactly when you ovulated and exactly how many DPO you are.

Its possible that you just ovulated later and your period isn't actually "late" yet. So you could still be testing early. Heres hoping you get your :bfp: soon.

Yeah I think I'll do that thanks :d will let u know how I get on xx

Accordint to fertility friend I'm cd37 however I have no idea what this means can anyone help me out lol? X

Aww I see thanks don't know what I'd do without this site lol x

Cd40 update done a test yesterday and BFN woke up this morning with sore hips went to the toilet and had some pinky/red spotting think AF got me! Read a few forums and some women have waited months for AF to return so I'm glad my body is starting to return to normal! Thanks for the help girls :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->