10 dpo wish me luck........

wannanewbaby

Mommy to Ryder, Jaxon, and Kane
Reaction score
tomorrow i will be 10dpo and i went and bought a 3 pk of frer im going to test with fmu. i have such a positive feeling this month me and my df conceived after 8 months of trying but sadly mc at 7 weeks we have been trying for 14 months since then with no luck i would really love to see another bfp, really hoping this month is my month. i have had alot of promising symptoms so please ladies pray for me, wish me luck, or whatever you can think of i need all the help i can get :flower: gl to all the ladies who will be testing soon and tons of :dust:

I would like to say good luck!!:) I hope this is your month and that you will get that BFP! I'll pray for you :)

:dust: Good luck! I hope this is your month!

thank you all for the kind words and babydust got a bfn this morning will test again at 12 dpo still trying to stay positive gl and babydust to all testing soon as well

oh yea and i didnt use opks or anything this month so maybe im not quite 10 dpo so hoping for better luck with mondays test

thank you all for the kind words and babydust got a bfn this morning will test again at 12 dpo still trying to stay positive gl and babydust to all testing soon as well

I'm right there with you! Tested today as well BFN will try again maybe Tuesday morning. AF Is due Thursday. I hope this is my month too! Good luck and let us know how it goes!

well gl on tuesday when you test!! do you have any symptoms, i ate ice cream today and got heartburn which is unusual and i had no appetite at dinner also unusual but i mean those things could be anything but trying to be positive hoping this month is the one for both of us

well gl on tuesday when you test!! do you have any symptoms, i ate ice cream today and got heartburn which is unusual and i had no appetite at dinner also unusual but i mean those things could be anything but trying to be positive hoping this month is the one for both of us

The main things are my boobs are seriously heavy and areoles are quite big which is unusual. I have had cramps since last week usually i get them a day or two before AF, my lower back today was sore and I wake up in the middle of the night sweating... My sister just found out she is pregnant and said she had similar symptoms but my sister in law who is also pregnant said she felt nothing. I really hope this isn't in my head!!!!

i know what you mean we have been trying to conceive for a long time and i have had symptoms this month i have never felt but so far my test say your crazy lol but i dont know if im 11 dpo or 9 dpo so still holding out hope that my bfp is coming soon, i keep staring at todays test thinking i see something but i am prone to line eye so im sure thats all it is i will probaly just test everyday till af or my bfp

Hi!

I did exactly the same. 10dpo and got bfn this morning. So disappointing but maybe it is a bit too early? Going to try 12 dpo. Have a first response test so will keep fingers crossed for both of us xx

thanks thats what i have been testing with thats why i feel so disappointed when i get a bfn cause i cant say well its a crappy test, but if i am only 9 dpo then its a bit early so its not so bad df said we will buy more test so like i said im just testing with fmu daily once i start i cant stop lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->