Hi!
Is this a faint line?
I am 10DPO and 4 days until AF.

Thanks!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 52
That looks like a great line! Did you tweek the photo? I've never seen grey lines lol

Thanks for the response! No tweaking. In person they are a dark purple, maybe the flash?

I did take FRER, it was fainter than the tests above.

Was this photo taken in the time limit? Usually they turn that darker purple color after they have dried in my experience but I've never used that brand before...can you post the frer?

I think I went a bit crazy with the POAS :winkwink:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 48
  • FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3212 2.jpg
    IMG_3212 2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 62
The first photo was taken within 5 minutes of the test. I wonder if they are bad tests. They are not expired but all have been the dark purple.

Trying not to drive myself crazy! (not working haha):dohh:These were all taken in the afternoon, hoping tomorrow is a brighter and clearer line.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 5.jpg
    FullSizeRender 5.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 26
  • FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 16
Thank you! I feel like I'm seeing lines everywhere haha I have been staring at them for too long. Fingers crossed they will be darker in the morning.

Girl you definitely have a :bfp: :wohoo: those are all beautiful lines and the ic in the last post looks right, I think it was just the lighting in the first one, CONGRATS!! Those look great for 10dpo too!

thank you ladies! for easing my mind, maybe now I will be able to sleep :happydance:

I see lines in all the tests! Definitely BFPs!
Congrats :)

You're definitely pregnant! It's just early that's why the lines are lighter still. Your FRER looks like mine at 12 dpo. I don't think I would have gotten anything at 10dpo. You'll see a difference today I bet.

Thanks ladies! Darker this morning!
This is my first time, so I wasn't sure if a faint line meant anything or was a bad sign.

no not a bad sign at all just means it's an early bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->