• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10 dpo....

Hopeful

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm not sure if you guys saw my post about grabbing a test I did at 8DPO out of the garbage and seeing a faint line. When I did the test, I didn't wait the 10 mins so I wasn't sure if it was an evap line or a faint positive.

Anyways, I went this morning to get another test. I just had to know what was going on. I knew I couldn't wait until I had missed my period (due on Friday).

Anyways, to my delight (this is going to be a tough one though) I got a faint :bfp:. I can't believe it...I feel really lucky, blessed, overwhelmed and scared all at the same time. On the 28th it wil be 4 months since we lost our little Drea and I can certainly say this is going to be a rocky road.

I'm at home today with my daughter and I think it's going to be a long day until my DH gets home. I didn't tell him I had tested at 8DPO so of course I didn't tell him I dug the test out of the garbage either.:blush: I'm not sure how he'll react...I know overall he'll be happy but I also know how scared he's going to be too. When we discussed getting pregnant again he said he wouldn't relax until we had a crying baby in our arms. I'm hoping and praying that it's going to happen for us this time.

Sorry for the long post...I can't tell anyone else right now and just wanted to get a lot off my chest.

Sending lots of :dust: to each and every one of you.

Attachments

• 100_2619.jpg
    100_2619.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 38
:happydance:
congratulations
im happy for you
sorry for your loss
i know what you mean when i was pregnant with megan i didnt buy anything until i was 36 week and was allways scared as i lost my son previous to her at 23w6d due to IC
but she is here just proves that we can relax abit
happy healthy 9 months xx

Thanks for your kind words...it helps to hear from other people who have been through this. We were a week away from our c-section date when I had a complete placental abruption. We just thought I was in labour (I actually just thought I had a the flu) and found out at the hospital there was no heartbeat. I'm still so saddened by not having her in our our lives. I miss her every minute. I hope this baby brings us joy...he or she is a special gift from Drea.

I hope you get your :bfp: this month too Selina. I'm sure Megan will be a wonderful big sister!!!

Im so sorry i know how hard it is and wouldnt wish that pain on any1, im sure this little bundle will bring your family joy im sure you will be kept a close eye on, to make sure things go smoothly i know after i lost josh i was in hospital every 2 weeks with megan and practicly lived there lol

thanks i hope i get my :bfp: too megan would love to be a big sis she keeps asking for a baby lol :hugs:

I'm sorry for your loss :(
but happy for you tests!
Good Luck! :)

Congratulations!!
Im sure this is Drea's little gift to you xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: congrats on your bfp and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months and a crying baby in your arms at the end :hugs:

x x x x

So so sorry for your loss:hugs:

Congratulations on your :bfp: xxx

I'm very sorry for your loss but I'm wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months! :hugs: :dust: !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->