10 pound off in Boden

mum78

Reaction score
Hi i have got 10 pound off your first order in boden plus free delivery and free returns, just go to Boden at the cheak out add gift voucher which is UA6DZ8R14LHN

i had it by post but i gave it also to one of my friend she used it as well so I liked to shair it with all of you as well

no minimum order reqierd

i forget to tell you they have already 15% off on every thing just when write website address put /then type PQO6

thanks seems to have worked or me ordered a top for £8 didnt have to pay anything
will update if it actually arrives

Thanks for this, does it have an expiry date on the code as I'm not really ready to buy anything just yet :)

Hmm I just ordered a pair of jeans for my daughter as with the 15% off and £10 voucher ithey where £10.40 but it just said..

The provisional total for your order is £20.40.
Providing the gift vouchers are valid, your credit card will be charged £10.40 when the items are despatched. Could you please retain your redeemed gift vouchers until receiving your goods.

If they charge me £20.40 I'm gunna return them as they're not worth that, I could of got her something nicer! Hope it works.

anyone who used this code actually received there clothes?
i ordered last friday and this morning got a catalog in the post but not got the top i ordered yet

im thinking they arent sending me anything :(

Standard postage with them is often slow!

thanks i had worked out 3-5working days being wednesday - friday this week

i'll wait and see if anything turns up by next friday :haha:

Yeah, they can be painfully slow. Was it free P&P? It is always worst when it is!!! They are very reputable though- if you not got by Monday I would call Customer Service and they will chase it up for you. I have always found CS to be really good.

Standard postage with them is often slow!

thanks i had worked out 3-5working days being wednesday - friday this week

i'll wait and see if anything turns up by next friday :haha:

Yeah, they can be painfully slow. Was it free P&P? It is always worst when it is!!! They are very reputable though- if you not got by Monday I would call Customer Service and they will chase it up for you. I have always found CS to be really good.

yeah free p&p :dohh: thanks ill chase them up about it next week knowing me it'll arrive tomorrow :haha:

I ordered mine 6 days ago. Not had the jeans or a catalogue! Hope it comes.

seems this is a waste of time trying to order i have still not received anything called boden 2 times first time was told to wait an extra few days 2nd time was friday morning was promised a call back saturday and nothing seems they can't find my order

Amie Leigh hun I would email them, Ive always found them excellent through email- xx

The lady told me they had cancelled my order as it was placed using an online voucher sourced from the internet- so I doubt yours will be sent Amie.

I said, I understand that but it says should the voucher not work i would be charged the full price so why didn't they do as I expected and send them out for £20 odd ratehr than the £10 or at least email me to tell me my order was cancelled!

The lady told me they had cancelled my order as it was placed using an online voucher sourced from the internet- so I doubt yours will be sent Amie.

I said, I understand that but it says should the voucher not work i would be charged the full price so why didn't they do as I expected and send them out for £20 odd ratehr than the £10 or at least email me to tell me my order was cancelled!

i guess thats why they cant find my order it must of been cancelled
they could of at least emailed me to say that i would of just paid by card

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"