10 weeks and dizzy spells?

sonnydaze

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone else has had this? I am 10 weeks 2maro and the dizziness isn't from standing up or walking or even eating and drinking. Its happened about 4 times in the past hour while IM LAYING DOWN! :wacko:

Have a google of benign vertigo position... It could be the crystal in your ear becoming dis-lodged confusing you into thinking you are off balance when your just lying down.
Or simply, a low blood pressure or dehydration? If you're really worried go to ER.
Keep us posted :)

It's most likely low blood pressure. Have you had it checked?

Mine always drops as soon as I get that BFP! For some reason I don't often get the dizzy spells (except after going up or down stairs) but the general exhaustion and lack of energy and strength is pretty awful.

The good thing, as I'm always reminded by gp and midwife is that in pregnancy low bp is so so much better than a high bp in pregnancy which can cause problems. Unfortunately you just have to learn how to manage the dizziness. Drink lots of water, and take it really slow when you stand from lying down. Wiggle your feet around first. :)

Yes i read on my app week 10 whem start pumping more blood and amount increases getting headaches/dizziness ive had it (still having it) mine has continued well into 2nd tri my bp is fine worth getting a check :)

I've been having dizzy spells for the past few days!!! :wacko: Of course, the first thing I did was Google whether this was a normal pregnancy symptom. According to the internet, it's a normal symptom of early pregnancy. It's caused by pregnancy hormones that widen your blood vessels to increase circulation to baby.

As long as you're not severely anemic or have cramps and bleeding, you shouldn't worry. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->