• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10 weeks - how are you all feeling?

HPMINI

Reaction score
Hi All

So I'm very nearly ten weeks - how are you all feeling with your December beans?

Actually I have to stop referring to mine as a little bean - one of my work colleagues surname is Bean - don't want that confusion!!

That's funny about the bean ;) Maybe call it "sprout"?

I am 10+4 and feeling a little better in the nausea dept., although I do find myself very tired in the morning and get tired in the afternoon too. But I work at home alone so it can get pretty quiet and sleepy sometimes.

I am having really bad stomach/intestinal discomfort though. I feel hungry pretty frequently but after I eat I get awful bloating, gas and discomfort that lasts for hours. I haven't been able to narrow it down to any specific foods yet so I am trying to just eat smaller portions more often, but I still feel hungry a lot of the time :( Also I get terrible heartburn if I lean back or anyway but straight up after eating, so I just got a jumbo box of Tums. OH thinks I am making it all up since he thinks I am too early along to be bothered yet. Oh well, guess he gets to suffer through gas all night :blush:

Other than those things though, all feels pretty well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->