10 weeks PP. Am I just paranoid because I missed a pill?

Wow, yeah that line is so pink. Hope you get the outcome you want.

Oh wow that last one certainly looks positive. Hope you’re feeling ok about it? I’m glad it all worked out well with your bladder, that must have been scary. Will you test again?

Looking back at your rapid test I think I see a faint line on that one too!

Just feeling slightly frightened to be honest. And I’m bleeding more heavily today not sure which way it’s going to go. Tested this morning line is darker so we shall see

That's definitely positive too hon. The Rapid results frer I think are 25miu so not as sensitive.
I no this must be supper scary but I always believe everything happens for a reason.
I'm off my pill now but still wanna hold out untill May b4 we start because my youngest will be 8 months in May. He's just coming up to 6 months now and I've told my DH we must be supper carful.
But if something did happen b4 May then I will just know it was meant to be. It was supposed to happen.
You got this hon.

Just feeling slightly frightened to be honest. And I’m bleeding more heavily today not sure which way it’s going to go. Tested this morning line is darker so we shall see

It's ok to feel frightened. I was very upset when I found out I conceived my third when my second was only a baby and I felt so guilty for feeling that way but it's a completely normal reaction. :hugs:

Thank you for your replies. I guess it’ll take time to get my head around it. I’m more frightened about the section going wrong and my girls losing their Mum. That’s what stopped me having a 4th, not because I never wanted one. I haven’t re-tested since the other day I guess I’m just trying to bury my head about it for a few days. Thank you for all your replies though :)

I can understand why you’re scared, I hope you get the outcome you want xxx

I really hope u get the outcome that u want as well hon.
Can totally understand u being scared

Bleeding on and off still. Decided to test today, think it’s safe to say it was probably a chemical. Lesson learnt to make sure my pill is taken on time!

A23E45A7-0A8A-43CB-9AE3-F2BA535288DB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->