10 weeks PP. Am I just paranoid because I missed a pill?

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
Am I just being paranoid here? I’ve seen some horrendous indents on here recently with FRER. I’ve been paranoid ever since I missed a day of my pill 9 days ago! Thanks!

44FA8E43-312D-45BA-8564-4EDE4BEA9E02.jpeg BB18A76F-B809-4C11-BFC9-2FAEE0B3F27F.jpeg

I am bleeding and have been on and off since birth and starting the pill. No chance of leftover HCG I guess? Thank

I’ll re-test tomorrow. I’ll have to go and buy some. Don’t have any symptoms just on and off bleeding (more off last 2 days, like spotting)

Those definitely look positive love xx

Hey hon I'm with the other ladies that test is positive.
When will u re test?
There's no denying that line at all.
U can sometimes have bleeding in pregnancy.

I’m going to re-test this morning. I need to buy a test. It’s not great as I’m 10 weeks post section and was told a 4th would be risky as I had complications and my bladder was fused to my uterus. Never mind only being 10 weeks after it too!

Not seeing anything on this. It’s one of those first response rapid in 45 seconds. Are they the same as early result? I couldn’t get those, they’d sold out

3FC62019-6A95-4214-8749-5DB15A856CAD.jpeg

Same test after 5 mins. Definitely nothing on this one

53B955D2-5891-49EA-937B-17BF1C3FBF2A.jpeg

Same test after 5 mins. Definitely nothing on this one

View attachment 1106483

Rapid tests aren't as sensitive. Just a thought are you using the same pee cup as with your last pregnancy? I saw a mumsnet thread the other day where a woman used the same cup and got a clear positive but bloods were negative and when she did a test with a new cup it was negative.

I conceived my third when my second was around 10 weeks. All sections too. It was scary but everything was ok xx

Rapid tests aren't as sensitive. Just a thought are you using the same pee cup as with your last pregnancy? I saw a mumsnet thread the other day where a woman used the same cup and got a clear positive but bloods were negative and when she did a test with a new cup it was negative.

I conceived my third when my second was around 10 weeks. All sections too. It was scary but everything was ok xx

no I’m just peeing directly onto the stick. Yeah I’m definitely frightened, they said I was lucky to keep my bladder and may not be as lucky next time. I’d have always liked one more but that decided it for me

no I’m just peeing directly onto the stick. Yeah I’m definitely frightened, they said I was lucky to keep my bladder and may not be as lucky next time. I’d have always liked one more but that decided it for me
I’m on my 4th section and was advices it would be more difficult if I had anymore but our bodies do amazing things and I believe I’ll be ok.. same with you hun. Hopefully you get the best safest outcome for you x

I can see the lines on your first 2 tests.

the rapid results aren’t as sensitive as Early result, I think they are for use when you have missed a period rather than 7 days sooner.

hope you are ok! Our bodies are amazing, but if you do get a positive perhaps book in to see a Dr or midwife for some advice on what the chances of complications are. Hope you get the results you would like xxx

Well I think if it shows on £1.29 corner shop test then it must be true!

F1D80157-87E1-4531-9EFC-75AE1F506B78.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->