10 year old boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleM

Reaction score
I have so many ideas for my 3 year old.

What I am finding hard is my 10 year old!! I need some help!!

He loves gaming ps3, his interests are football (Everton), motogp, F1.

He is physically disabled to things like bikes, scooters etc are a no go.

He already has an iPad, 32" TV, a ps3 with a ton of games, a laptop, a notebook, ds lite, dsi, psp

The only thing I can think of getting him as a main present for Christmas is a ps4 or an iPhone (don't really want to get him the phone as I still think he is too young but he really wants one). The things I am stuck on is the smaller presents not a clue.

It is his birthday in August and so far he has got a digital watch, minecraft for ps3 and getting him the new Everton kit when released in July.

Help me please :flower:

They are really hard at that age. My nephew is 10 (going on 15) and is really hard to buy for.

Have you considered Lego technic/meccano/robot building kits? They come in all sorts of price ranges and seem to really interest kids about that sort of age.

Have you also considered going to see one of the sporting events he likes. I know they can be very expensive (F1 especially) but I always like having something to look forward to after Christmas.

Also, an odd one, but my nephew really likes playing poker he got a nice set for his birthday and now plays his dad a lot.

Lego and building kits are hard for him due to his physical disability! He has a season ticket to the football and has been to see both the motogp and f1 at silverstone in the past!

Am thinking of getting him some merchandise really a small presents, it's so tough, feel like I am buying for the sake of it just to match his brothers pile!!

Thanks for your suggestions xx

Matthew is having WWE live tickets which is in November. We will also get him some WWE stuff and some books, weird fact books, xbox games, maybe some microsoft points. Its hard at that age. x

It is hard, such an awkward age, gone past the toy stage but still to young fir just wanting money and clothes. I think I am going to get him one of the you view digital recording boxes for his tv in his room !!

Thats a good idea! Yeh math doesn't play with toys and cant do lego or construction lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"