100 MG CLOMID + HCG SHOT = june cycle

shonababu

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

M 24 and DH is 26. We both dont have any fertility issue. TTC since 3 months and onto the 4th cycle.

For this cycle i will be taking 100mg clomid + ultrasound for follie scan and HCG trigger shot + timed Intercourse. Well its my first time with clomid and the procedure, i actually wanted to know if anyone has, is or will be doing it... any information on it is precious to me..

Please help

We are planning on going back to IUI. I have done 3 in the past and we were going to move to IVF but the funds just didn't work out. We might be starting at the end of June or beginning of July.

IUI isn't bad at all. It's really just like a pap. After the IUI is done they might have you lay there for 10-15 minutes and then you will be free to go. I have seen some girls say that their Dr doesn't make them lay there so it all depends on the clinic. If you have any more questions please free to ask and I will do my best to help. :flower:

We are planning on going back to IUI. I have done 3 in the past and we were going to move to IVF but the funds just didn't work out. We might be starting at the end of June or beginning of July.

IUI isn't bad at all. It's really just like a pap. After the IUI is done they might have you lay there for 10-15 minutes and then you will be free to go. I have seen some girls say that their Dr doesn't make them lay there so it all depends on the clinic. If you have any more questions please free to ask and I will do my best to help. :flower:

thank you so very much. actually i am not doing a iui. just bd for 3 days after the hcg shot.
will be going to gyno to fix a appointment for usg.. don't know when will he call me.
did you do an ultrasound after clomid? or used opk to detect ovulation? and did u take HCG shot?? and which cd did you do your iui??

thank you so very much. actually i am not doing a iui. just bd for 3 days after the hcg shot.
will be going to gyno to fix a appointment for usg.. don't know when will he call me.
did you do an ultrasound after clomid? or used opk to detect ovulation? and did u take HCG shot?? and which cd did you do your iui??

:dohh: Sorry I thought I saw IUI in there.

My IUI's before were unmedicated but we will be going the medicated round this time. From what I understand is that an u/s will be done after the clomid to see how the follicles look. If they are ok and no cysts have come up then I will be told to take the trigger shot (HCG). I did use OPKs before and they helped me a lot. I only have a 26-27 day cycle so I usually got a positive OPK on CD12. IUI would be done the next morning but if using the trigger shot they usually have you come in 36 hours later. With timed BD you should have a little bigger of a window since the swimmers can live inside for quite a few days.

Sorry I'm not much help. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP very soon.

i really appreciate your help. thank you so much. well you will be doing a iui next cycle right??? so hope you don't have to go through all that and get a bfp in this cycle itself. thank you so much once again. take care baby dust good wishes and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->