100 ways to seduce your man

spicyorange

Reaction score
Ok so "my opk is positive and Iv got ewcm,!" ? Is maybe not the way to seduce your oh and the ttc journey can be hard on the sex life so I thought I'd start a fun thread of 100 ways to seduce your man (silly and more real).

lol I love the idea,

Um, maybe just throwing him in the bed, ripping his clothes off and get to business. LOL -_-

Randomly pushing him up against a wall and making out with him... Rawr! :lol:

I leave little naughty notes around the house for him during my 'fertile' week. Failing that I just pounce on him so he has no choice! Poor guy!

I leave little naughty notes around the house for him during my 'fertile' week. Failing that I just pounce on him so he has no choice! Poor guy!

My OH was sat on the sofa and I pounced on him. My foot accidently knocked over the full glass on the floor.
Needless to say I did not feel sexy I felt silly. And we had a very big spill to mop up.

I've sometimes gone without wearing a bra (like only once) so it kinda surprises him, and I hope his pulse races faster :haha:

I lay on the bed in my sexy underwear for when he got home from work..that did the trick

When he gets home from work, drag him to the bedroom, undo his tie, tie it around your eyes like a blind fold, and take off your clothes. I'm guessing he'll pick up on the game pretty quickly.

request he join me in the shower :winkwink:

From there have fun with suds and bubbles

I sometimes send my oh a naughty video of me having lots of fun with my dinosaur, he's normally home pretty quick after that lol

I sometimes send my oh a naughty video of me having lots of fun with my dinosaur, he's normally home pretty quick after that lol

haha, this works for us too!

Did you nickname your dildo? Too funny!!!

Yep I did :blush: don't you think it actually looks like a dinosaur though :haha:

View attachment 830357

: DEAD :

It actually does, LMAO!!

Mine is purple I call him 'wallpaper', because thats what he smells likeeven after 5 months of repeated cleanings. my whole nightstand reeks of it, but he is one of my favorites second to the actual mold of my husband *ahem* :blush:

Yep I did :blush: don't you think it actually looks like a dinosaur though :haha:

View attachment 830357

: DEAD :

It actually does, LMAO!!

Mine is purple I call him 'wallpaper', because thats what he smells likeeven after 5 months of repeated cleanings. my whole nightstand reeks of it, but he is one of my favorites second to the actual mold of my husband *ahem* :blush:

Omg haha, as if you have a dildo of hubby's willy :haha: that is awesome! I need one of those in my life, my oh and not your hubby's obviously lol. Wallpaper is such a funny name, nobody would ever guess what you were talking about. I hate the smell of new toys, especially silicone ones. I have quite a collection now since reading the 50 shades collection during the newborn sleepless night stage haha

Do the Naked Man/Woman.

When he comes home, stand in a ridiculous position casually. Naked.

Works 2/3 times.

Haha princessTaz , yep we bought a kit several years ago and it was worth it for the nights he's working in the firehouse :blush: still use it to this day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->