100 ways to seduce your man

We have a sex board game . Takes some time with all the foreplay but by the time we actually get to dtd we are both desperate for it.

Do the Naked Man/Woman.

When he comes home, stand in a ridiculous position casually. Naked.

Works 2/3 times.

:rofl: oh my gosh, this made me laugh so hard! we are re-watching all the seasons of how i met your mother right now. such a great show.:thumbup:

We have a sex board game . Takes some time with all the foreplay but by the time we actually get to dtd we are both desperate for it.

oooh, what game is THAT? that might be a good birthday present for my husband (we are waiting until march and his birthday is in march:winkwink:)

as for my contribution to the thread:

my husband has a couple spots (earlobes) that if i give a little extra attention, he can't resist. of course going for the gold:winkwink: never fails either. so find those spots on your significant other and kiss away!:blush:

also, i'm not above bribery. my husband loves the show Arrow, but sometimes it's too intense for me, but i promise we can watch the new episode if we get to have sex. hey, desperate times call for desperate measures!:haha:

My man doesn't take much. A smile, hug, and kiss in bed is enough to make his soldier stand at attention. If he comes home from work and I kiss him longer than the norm that gets him going as well. He is easy to please, lol.

My man doesn't take much. A smile, hug, and kiss in bed is enough to make his soldier stand at attention. If he comes home from work and I kiss him longer than the norm that gets him going as well. He is easy to please, lol.

I'm with you on that one! It doesn't take much at all to get my OH in the mood. I think he'd have sex with me all day, everyday if he could! It's normally me saying no! :haha: I always find make up sex is the best :winkwink: If my OH is out late, he'll usually text me on the way home, I like to surprise him by waiting for him on the bed or sofa, in some sexy underwear :blush: he goes mad for it!

My DH is almost obsessed with the arrow right now too, so yes, I've definitely used bribery. But other that he's pretty easy to please. I'm usually the one to say no... :-/
His christmas present this year is we're doing a '12 days of Christmas' thing where he gets it every night with a theme i.e. Mr and mrs clause, maid and master, ect... Granted he's been sick for 2 nights and I feel asleep before he had a chance on another but it was a nice idea and boy am I going to be tired by the end of it! (Unfortunately I'm probably not even going to ovulate during this time but it's nice to have fun again :) )

Hubby also loves the way my breasts look in a sportsbra. I have no idea why, but my Hanes brand sportsbra has totally beaten out anything I have gotten from Fredrick's of Hollywood, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->