10dpo AF due on wed 8th anyone else?

my AF is due wednesday too. i am from WTT but we had an accident right before ovulation.

i am really hoping for a BFP even though its not planned and i have really sore boobies and i felt a lot of pinching and sore over the last week.

i went nuts this friday and bought a test and got a BFN- i know its early but i now i am doubtful... i have another test now but trying to hold out as long as i can to take it- hopefully closer to Wed :)

so still BFN this morning, still painful boobs, nausea on and off, small bit of a pain on the left side of my stomach, and had a tiny bit of brown discharge. anyone know what this might be? i dont normally get any of this before my af.

Thats what i usually have right before af.

Today i feel sick, like im getting a cold, feel really dry like my skin and everything. But just went to the bathroom and was slippery with cm. Weird.

Tested this am and was bfn. Af is due on Friday.

i tested and BFN, no more symptoms. i guess i am going back to WTT for 11 more months.... good luck ladies, hope you get your BFPs!

ok very upset, did a test got a faint BFP, i was out for dinner with friends and felt a bit wet down below and had been getting a slight pain near what i think is my left ovary, anyway went to the loo and wiped and there was fresh red blood!!! just did went to the loo to do another test, no blood this time but what looked like a piece of blood floating in my urine sample, did another test and it had a faint positive line again. What is going on??

BabyBabyno2 - I've hear that a little bit of blood can be perfectly normal because of the egg implanting and uterus stretching. I was told by my doctor anything less than full flow can still be a pregnancy. Hopefully it was just from implantation and you have your BFP!

BabyBabyno2 - I've hear that a little bit of blood can be perfectly normal because of the egg implanting and uterus stretching. I was told by my doctor anything less than full flow can still be a pregnancy. Hopefully it was just from implantation and you have your BFP!

thanks Raelynn, fingers crossed, not sure what the piece of stuff was that was floating, it was like lining or something not a clot.

ok very upset, did a test got a faint BFP, i was out for dinner with friends and felt a bit wet down below and had been getting a slight pain near what i think is my left ovary, anyway went to the loo and wiped and there was fresh red blood!!! just did went to the loo to do another test, no blood this time but what looked like a piece of blood floating in my urine sample, did another test and it had a faint positive line again. What is going on??

Can definately still be a bfp! It isnt unusual to have spotting or bleeding.. As long as those lines keep getting darker

Bleeding full on now like af but with strange pains in my side, wonder was it a chemical ? So frustrated as what was with all my symptoms?? Wasn't meant to be :-( I have been monitoring my cycle for 5 months and I've never been early??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->