10dpo and Leaking Breasts?!

Doodleberry2

Reaction score
My hubby and I are ttc #3 for 8 months now. I am 10dpo today and I noticed little white bumps on the end of my nipple. I squeezed it a little and white/clear fluid comes out! I try the other side and sure enough same thing happens! My breasts feel full today. I stopped nursing my DD 7 months ago and thought I was all dried up. I have a few other early pregnancy symptoms like extreme fatigue, light cramping on and off since 8dpo, gassy, and sore low back. Has anyone had a similar experience with the leaking breasts and got a bfp? Hoping this is our month!

My hubby and I are ttc #3 for 8 months now. I am 10dpo today and I noticed little white bumps on the end of my nipple. I squeezed it a little and white/clear fluid comes out! I try the other side and sure enough same thing happens! My breasts feel full today. I stopped nursing my DD 7 months ago and thought I was all dried up. I have a few other early pregnancy symptoms like extreme fatigue, light cramping on and off since 8dpo, gassy, and sore low back. Has anyone had a similar experience with the leaking breasts and got a bfp? Hoping this is our month!

Good luck!! I am 10dpo and feel similar to you. As for leaking boobs I'm not sure. Ever since I breast fed my daughter I can still squeeze out drops of liquid to this day. I thought that was normal and might never go away haha.

I don't think it's a pregnancy sign for me. 14dpo and got a bfn this morning. No sign of AF yet, just lots of watery discharge.

I posted something similar the other day as I am approx 6-8weeks (haven't a blue really!!) and mine are leaking! My dad is 10montha old now and they haven't leaked before... It seems it can happen if u r early pregnant! Fingers crossed ur like me... Maybe a late hcg rise so it won't show on hpt. I think that's what happened with me. Good luck xx

I am 14dpo today and AF should be here today. Yesterday I got a bfn at 13dpo. Sucks not knowing what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->