10dpo, anyone see anything here?

Jess_11

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm 10dpo today, feeling like i'm out but I tested this morning, while i'm pretty sure it's a bfn, i can't help feel something is catching my eye. I think i'm making a line up that's not there. This ttc is driving me crazy :wacko:

Would love opinions, anyone see anything zoomed in?

Thanks ladies :thumbup:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 75
Something is kind of catching my eye? Mind you I've looked at so many tests today I couldn't be sure. Sorry! Good luck!

Thanks for looking onions. I know, i'm the same. Have been looking at tests since 5dpo and pretty sure i'm making lines up on all of them. There really is a condition called line eye isn't there! :haha:
I have zoomed in and out of the pic and still think i see something. Wishful thinking me thinks.

i think i see something too pics a little blurry but something is catching my eye good luck hun

Thanks girls. I haven't tweaked them yet, am in work so going to try and tweak during the day when no one is looking. Here are my 3 tests from yesterday and this morning, 11 dpo today.
Anyone see anything? thanks again, my head is wrecked! I think i see something on them but i might be losing my mind. :coffee:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 29
I see something on all of them. These are the first tests that I have looked at today, so no line eye here. Is there anyway you could place something in the pic to focus it? It's a bit blurry.

I'm going to get a better pic at lunch time when there's no one around me!
I've tweaked them as well and think i see something clearer!

Attachments

• 0004.jpg
    0004.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 19
I think I can see something on the tweaked photo. They look kinda fuzzy to me though, don't know why. Good luck anyway!! I know the pain of terrible line eye. I'm 8dpo and about to settle into the craziness for the next 4 or 5 days. Xx

Thanks sausages, best of luck for the next few days! Hopefully you get your bfp this month :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->