10dpo + bfn with fr:(

camerashy

Reaction score
Well af due Sunday + bfn on fr today 10dpo

Hope I'm one of these women that it turns into a bfp in a couple of days

Best of luck lots of :dust: I tested neg on tuesday (7dpo) and Im due AF on saturday, just got to keep wishing and hoping xxx

Thanks girls grrrrr just wanna know either way lol,bet of luck also :)

AF is due Sunday for me also, and at 10 DPO I got a BFN :( I said I wouldn't test again, but I know all well and good that I'm going to....so my last test will be done tomorrow morning at 12 DPO...I'm hoping for my BFP, we really felt as though this would be our month...but something is telling me that I'm out....so I will see in the morning and promise to keep everyone posted! :dust:

AF due for me sunday was well....tested at 10DPO = BFN, wasn't surprised... will be testing in the morning at 12 DPO too!

Baby Dust to everyone!

Af due Sunday for me too!! Tested yesterday and just this morning 10 and 11dpo and
both bfn :( only using ICs. Had bad af cramps at 9dpo but they disappered yesterday but seem to be coming back today so I really think I'm out and the witch is just around the corner! Cycle 12 here I come! :(

Keeping that tiny bit of hope that she still doesn't show and good luck to the rest of you!! :) x

Sunday for me too, really need to get some of those internet cheapies if this isn't my month, my impatience is costing a fortune! 8 BFNs so far! :dohh:

fingers crossed for you all, keep posting!

:dust::dust::dust:

10dpo and bfn for me too! 2nd round of Clomid and progesterone test at day 21 was 116 so I'm still hoping and praying. We are not out yet ladies!!!

Well another bfn on the fr this morn :( ......not gonna waste anymore tests......just gonna wait for af now,best of luck ladies x

I'm 10 dpo too & tested this morning. I knew full well I was testing too early & of course I got a BFN. My AF isn't due for a week so I'm going to hold out until then before testing again. Good luck to you all!

BFN this morning at 12 DPO. I'm out and onto cycle #4 of TTC. I know that everyone holds onto the hope of that BFP and waiting on the witch for the final answer....for me, I know she's coming...I feel it...I don't feel pregnant at all...and it's okay. I can't stress on it. FX'd for all the rest of you!!

Sorry to hear that Hope. Here's wishing that you're wrong anyway! :smug:

xx

BFN this morning at 12 DPO. I'm out and onto cycle #4 of TTC. I know that everyone holds onto the hope of that BFP and waiting on the witch for the final answer....for me, I know she's coming...I feel it...I don't feel pregnant at all...and it's okay. I can't stress on it. FX'd for all the rest of you!!

I hear ya. I got a BFN this morning (only at 10 dpo) & I had awful pains in my stomach yesterday. Suddenly it feels like all my "symptoms" have disappeared. Here's hoping for Christmas BFPs for all.

Im at 10/11dpo and have received BFN's on 8/9/10dpo. I know it too early, but I am so anxious. My BBs have been sore since the day after my O day, but it is a lil different this time. I am NOT craving chocolate, which I do every month just before AF. Nips are very sore, and I am eating like there is no tomorrow. It could be PMS, but I guess I will just wait and see AF is due Sunday. I am still hoping for a BFP soon!

sorry guys that got a negative I pray you get your baby for the next month! I am 7DPO and I done a test this morning which I know is far too early but I just cant help myself xx

I keep testing, and AF is due on the 26th for me. BFN 3 days before she is due. I'm 12 dpo. I refuse to count myself out until I get AF. That's how it should be, ladies lol. Since I just literally started tracking my bbt, I can't go by that right now. I'm just trying to have a good feel for my body to see what the heck she is saying :)

I'll test again on Saturday. If that's a negative, I'll continue to test until she's a week late. Then I guess I'll go from there.

Lovebotlass17 - your little guy is so cute!! I hope you get your BFP - be sure to let us know, won't you?

I'm definitely out this round but hopefully I'll get my good news on Christmas Eve!

Oh sorry. I didn't even notice the date you posted. D'oh! Well, I like your positivity. What a great present a BFP will make!

And thank you! I love my little chunky monkey. I think he wants a brother or sister already. Isn't it kind of sad that I'm hoping AF shows soon so I can start charting? I just read all of Fertility Friend and it seems fun! lol I love organizing, and the chart is so detailed. Either way, come on 26th! I'll definitely keep you all posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->