10dpo bfp then bfn

Kayloo

Reaction score
Hi guys!

So we're ttc baby number 2! I'm still breastfeeding and I've had no period since before my last pregnancy but I've been doing the ovulation tests and whenever they're dark I'm making sure we dtd!

Anyway, today is 10 days since my darkest opk and this morning I peed rather enthusiastically on this test, it was covered in pee haha but it still seemed to work and I got a faint but definitely there 2nd pink line.

Rathe concerned that I got pee all over the window though, can this make the ink from the control line run into the test line or anything?

I've since done 2 more tests today one 2 hours after the first and another 3 and a half hours after that. Both bfn! Not even a hint of a 2nd - but the control line on both the bfns isn't as dark as the first!

What do we all think? I'll add a pic, top one has faint line and bottom one done later but nothing!

Attachments

• IMG_3524.jpg
    IMG_3524.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 82
Adding my pic of all 3 tests together the one on the top is the fmu one

Attachments

• IMG_3525.jpg
    IMG_3525.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 85
I definately see the second line in the first test! Perhaps you've just caught it really early and your subsequent wee wasn't strong enough? What's the sensitivity in these tests?

Have you got more tests to use tomorrow? Questions questions 😂😂

I definately see the second line in the first test! Perhaps you've just caught it really early and your subsequent wee wasn't strong enough? What's the sensitivity in these tests?

Have you got more tests to use tomorrow? Questions questions 😂😂

I've just checked they're 10ml sensitivity... I've got 2 more of these and loadsa them dipstick ones so ill try again tomorrow!

Good luck! My first 10miu looked exactly like that is it a one step midstream? Was my first time using them and this month was when I finally got my my BFP the line was more like a grey smudge but by the next day there it was �� I have everything crossed for you hun xx

I definitely see lines on both tests in the first picture, just the second one is really faint. Likely just very early and not as much hcg later in the day. You probably also over saturated the first test which makes it darker. I expect you'll see something more obvious tomorrow.

I agree. I feel like I see lines on all the tests.

I can definitely see the second line! Good luck for tomorrow's test! :dust:

With my last baby i had a positive 7 dpo ( super squinter) and then nothing again til 10 dpo. A lot depends on how concentrated your urine is. I see it on both the top ones.

I've had an ink run on a test before and it did not look like a line, it looked more like a smudge....yours looks like a line :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->