10dpo faint lines or evaps?

laura109

Reaction score
Tested this morning.... bfn. Tested at 11 after holding for 3 hours. Dipped two tests in. I can see faint lines they have faded alot in last few hours but can just see them. Pics attached.
please have a look what do u think.

Attachments

• 20140603_124720.jpg
    20140603_124720.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 2014-06-03 12.48.23.jpg
    2014-06-03 12.48.23.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 33
I can definitely see them! They look much different than the stark white bfns I have been getting on wondfos :haha: They don't look like evaporation lines to me.

I hope this is the start of a BFP for you!!!! Good luck and tons of sticky baby dust!!! :happydance:

I take it your looking inbetween the colour strip and the control window hun. The colourline can look like a line xx

I do see something, but it looks grey! Is that just the way they came out on the pic?

There seems to be abit of colour in them. Its the last 3 out of a pack pf 15 and thete the only 3 with a faint line

My tests are the same as yours! I've got 6 like that over the past 2 days & I can't work out whether they are BFP's or evaps :wacko:

its annoying isnt it. the company said to me they dont get evap lines on there tests so its a good sign.

this would not be the first time ive had false positives xx

I have been using these test..... I just posted on your other thread.these actually look positive to me and if they turn out false I would be really annoyed. Xx

just had a clearer faint positive on an nhs test. xx

Yay! First off, congrats!
Wondfos have the worst PINK evaps everrrr so everyone else BEWARE of them!!! But congrats on ur bfp!!! I'm so happy u used a dif brand and got a better line! :). Wondfos aren't considered positive unless the test line is "considerably dark" ...that's the excuse the manufactures of wondfos used lol so u need to have a dark line with color before u can honestly say u have ur bfp from wondfo, very faint lines are not counted as positive the manufacture says. Any other test in the world is pos as long as u see two lines, no matter the shade. Stay away from wondfo ladies! These tests will just confuse u and rip ur heart out (MOST of the time). My friends just ordered a box of 60 and ALL of her tests had darker pinker lines than Laura but nope, BFN on EVERY test except those stupid wondfos. I was going to FLIP if wondfo did the same to u! It could have, but thankfully u got a new brand :)

Awww thanks. The dip tests are not that good im guessing till you a few days late
there not cleat at all. Did a frer yesterdsy. Came up in 3 seconds so now i believe lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->