10dpo squinter?

Was starting to worry that I wasn't seeing progression, until today!

My ICs are still faint though darker, I'm getting positives on higher sensitivity tests and my symptoms are getting stronger. All in all I think the pregnancy is progressing well and I should probably stop testing but I can't help myself!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 81
Sadly not good progression. Been in hospital all day because I started bleeding over night. beta HCG was on 26. They think it's a miscarriage but will confirm with more blood tests on Monday :(

I just read this whole thread and I wanted to say that I am really sorry:( I went through the same thing with my first loss , it's absolutely heartbreaking

I just read this whole thread and I wanted to say that I am really sorry:( I went through the same thing with my first loss , it's absolutely heartbreaking

I'm finding it very hard to convince myself that it's over. The pains and bleeding stopped within 24 hours and I still have pregnancy symptoms. I know it takes a while but it just doesn't seem real. Even though I'm sure there's no hope part of me is still expecting a beta above 26 tomorrow :(

Take another test to see if it's darker it can probably help ease your stress until you are sure. If it's darker hcg could've increased; if lighter seems to be decreasing. I will keep you and baby in my prayers

Take another test to see if it's darker it can probably help ease your stress until you are sure. If it's darker hcg could've increased; if lighter seems to be decreasing. I will keep you and baby in my prayers

I had no tests left which is a blessing really because I would have driven myself insane. I'll know in 12 hours now anyway. I just can't help but feel hopeless with a hcg of 26. If you use normal doubling time based on a positive frer (which reads from 10) on Friday then Sunday should have been 20, Tuesday should have been 40, thurs should have been 80 and yesterday would have been 160. So 26 seems a million miles from where it should have been. But then again, how could my tests have got darker between Monday and Friday if it wasn't increasing. Ah well we will find out tomorrow

thinking of you i hope your betas come back higher!

Beta came back as 5. Sad that it's over but pleased that it has sorted itself out really quickly and we can start trying again straight away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->