10dpo test

im 9dpo, not tested yet as im trying the relax and have fun approach this month...wont be testing til sunday or monday

I'm 8 dpo tomorrow and going to test even though I'm sure it'll be :bfn:
Can't resist this cycle for some reason!!!

I'm 10DPO tested yesterday and I didn't see a line so BFN. I tried to hold out until Saturday when I'm actually supposed to test, but I just couldn't. I'm hoping it's a falsey - I'm wishing hoping and praying so hard for this month. Baby dust to all.

I'm 12dpo. I tested yesterday and it was a bfn. I'm going to test again Thursday morning.

I'm about 8-9 days, not sure cause it's different with fertility treatment but my official test date is Monday but I'll start poas Thursday. I'm feeling nervous but hopeful! I have a good feeling but maybe that's cause I try to be positive.
Baby dust to all!

I'm 11dpo and tested yesterday with a strong bfp!
Good luck ladies!

I am 9dpo and have had cramps like crazy! This tww is driving us all crazy! Im not due for AF till August 4th...Hoping we all get our BFP.

9 dpo today and BFN. Good luck everyone!

hi all, im 8 dpo - im smack dab in the middle of my tww - REALLY hoping i am - but i think my hormones might just be wacked lol. ive been crampy for about a week...not painful just enough to be uncomfortable, ive been sleeping like crap and omg boob tenderness like nothing else for the past 4 days - usually they r just a little sore right b4 AF time - nuthing like this - but that isnt until 8/5....and tmi a little but my hubby and i were intimate 3 days b4 the big O time and the night of .... what does everyone think lol coz man i need some peace of mind!

Hi shells, can't be much help but just thought I'd say hi as I'm also 8 dpo. I have no symptoms though, yours sound promising! When are you going to test? I tested today but bfn and plan to test tomorrow and Friday too, expecting bfn but like to know where I stand.

I am 8dpo. Tested this morning but got a bfn (no surprise). I have cramping and my lower abdomen feels bloated all the time. I have also had some nausea. My boobs are a little tender but that could be from me pushing on them so much to see if they are sore...haha.

This two week wait is driving me crazy....

hey ladies im not really sure what dpo i am based on not knowing cycle length as first month off pill, could be 13 dpo based on 28 days or 8 dpo based on 32 days (which is what my cycle was 2.5 years ago when trying for my dd)

so with that in mind, and my bfn yesterday on a cheap test im not sure whether to test with frer or just wait a bit longer.

Been soooo gassy to the point of painful cramps and having twinges. increased cm for a day with a tiny tinge of colour in 3 days ago but stopped now, and my cat is loving sitting on me and giving me attention lately!! weird as she never does this!!!

hey citrus, im HOPING my body isnt over exaggerating my symptoms LOL its so easy to get too hopeful too fast :( IF (big if) i can contain myself and resist the urge to poas im going to do it sunday and fingers crossed i get the much coveted BFP ! the 2ww is KILLING me lol im not the most patient person - like....ever lol

2WW is soooo annoying!!!!

Tomorrow I poas for first time this round. I'll be about 10-11 dpo, I did fertility procedure last Thursday and have official test Monday August 4th but I figure I got 4 dollar store cheapie tests and so I can start testing tomorrow. Hoping for a sticky embryo!!!!!
Epmom you're early so you have lots of time!!
Citrus there's still hope, you're early too!
KIA do you have another cheapie? I would do it again tomorrow with a cheapie
Shells you can be strong and wait till Sunday! How many dpo will you be then? 11?

hey Juliet im gritting my teeth with the wait! on sunday ill be 12 dpo

12DPO for me and BFN. I really thought I would see a :bfp: because I first tested using an OPK and that showed stronger lines since 11DPO. But then I tested on FRER and no second line - not even a faint one.

Does FRER even work? Any other brands you prefer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->