10dpo test

Knobby I think I see it!

Yes I think my possible faint line is good cause for testing tomorrow :) hehe I have two cheapies left and blood test Monday!!! Fingers crossed for all of us. I think this group is having good luck

Knobby I think I see it!

Yes I think my possible faint line is good cause for testing tomorrow :) hehe I have two cheapies left and blood test Monday!!! Fingers crossed for all of us. I think this group is having good luck

How did it go for you today?

I tested again and I still had a similar line as last night. It wasn't any darker. I am going to try to not test again until tomorrow morning.

Again I had a faint second line. Not much darker. Hoping it's not the cheapie test messing with me and giving me false hope. I think tomorrow will be more informative.

Yes test in the morning with first pee, at least that's what everyone says to do!!!

I hope this is our month!!!

Again I had a faint second line. Not much darker. Hoping it's not the cheapie test messing with me and giving me false hope. I think tomorrow will be more informative.

Yes test in the morning with first pee, at least that's what everyone says to do!!!

I hope this is our month!!!

Yes yes. I should clarify that my last post is from this morning. I forget that others aren't always in my time time zone. :p It was fmu so I was sure it would be darker than last night's test. But it definitely was not. Might have some bad tests.

Any updates ladies???? I tested again today and the line was a but darker but still light. But under the ten mins like instruction say!!! So I'm getting a little excited but need to really wait till Mondays test at doctor.

I was going to test tomorrow at 14DPO but I don't think I'll waste a test. I started my dark brown spotting today. It's later than usual and not as obvious but it's there.

I'm wondering if I ovulated than I thought. I didn't temp but used opk's this cycle so it's possible.

Plus this is my first cycle on baby aspirin. Maybe that is making my spotting lessen.

Boooo :(

Ladies any updates?

Knobby have you taken anymore tests?
Beachy did the evil witch show? :/

Ladies any updates?

Knobby have you taken anymore tests?
Beachy did the evil witch show? :/

She hasn't shown yet, but I feel like she will at any moment. When i do an internal cm check I get more dark brown discharge. This usually happens for 2-3 days before AF fully shows.

I'm thinking she will be here tomorrow.

How are you other ladies doing??

I think I had a couple of bad tests. BFN today. My temp has started to go down and my cm has become watery - a sign that my corpus luteum is breaking down. So I am expecting AF in the next couple days.

well ladies..af arrived this morning bright and shiny early :( im out for this month altho now i have to go to the dr to see wth is going on with my hormones since they are all completely out of wack im thinkn :( no baby dust for me until next cycle...good luck to u all and im hoping you all get your bfp!

Sorry shells :(

AF arrived right on time for me this morning too, having terrible cramps to boot, I might have to leave work and go home....I think the baby aspirin pretty much stopped my pre-AF spotting....instead of 3-4 days before AF, it was only 2 days before and so light it made me think it could have been IB.

How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->