10dpo test

Bfn this morning but it's still a bit early. I think by Sunday I'll have a definite answer.

No spotting for me either. But i didn't spot until 5 weeks with my ds and not at all with my dd.

Hey ladies, can I join?? Hi Citrus!! :hi:

I didn't temp this cycle but I did use OPK's and I got a random positive at 4PM on CD12 so FF has my Ovulation at CD13 (my usual when I was temping)....which makes me 11DPO today.

The last 2 cycles I was starting to spot brown/tan by now. No spotting yet. Don't feel any different than I normally do before AF shows. She should come on Monday.

I was going to wait and test on Sunday, but might break down and use a $1 cheapy tomorrow!

well today isnt adding up to be better in the feeling better dept! still slight cramping...achy tingly bb...exhausted and low backaches :( ........ however if my poas is a big fat BFP sunday it will be worth it....

I'm 10dpo and started testing 7dpo (he was convinced it would show by then, lol), with only BFNs. Using FRERs.

I'm 10dpo today, tested yesterday BFN, ordered some more tests that were delivered today, debating testing tomorrow but think it might be too early.

Only symptoms are backache, barely noticeable AF cramps and really light brown spotting which started a few hours ago.

Ahhhh hi beachy :hi: How have you been this cycle? I will be following this thread to see how you get on.

Well everyone I think I got my :bfp: today. I did two different brands and got a definite line on each. Now just hoping they get darker tomorrow. Only 9 dpo so lots of time yet. Obviously I am over the moon but feeling nervous too.

Ahhhh hi beachy :hi: How have you been this cycle? I will be following this thread to see how you get on.

Well everyone I think I got my :bfp: today. I did two different brands and got a definite line on each. Now just hoping they get darker tomorrow. Only 9 dpo so lots of time yet. Obviously I am over the moon but feeling nervous too.

That's so exciting!!!! Report back tomorrow!!

This cycle is alright, not feeling too good about it. We were only able to BD once 2-3 days before O. But it only takes one....you never know :)

I'm 11DPO today and the last couple cycles i've started spotting by now. But nothing as of yet. Though I am feeling that typical AF feel. Body aches and such. We'll see!

I might test tomorrow AM I don't see any spotting.

Citrus, sounds very promising!!!!! That would be fantastic. Let us know what tomorrow's test says!!!,

Well I took another test this morning. Can't really catch it in a photo but to the naked eye, definitely a line. I used the same IC as last night and, if anything, last nights line was darker. I'm not getting toooo worried just yet though as HCG doubles every 48 hours so maybe tomorrow it will be darker. I was hoping for a nice dark line today. Then again, I am only 10 dpo!!!

Anyone else testing today??

Well I took another test this morning. Can't really catch it in a photo but to the naked eye, definitely a line. I used the same IC as last night and, if anything, last nights line was darker. I'm not getting toooo worried just yet though as HCG doubles every 48 hours so maybe tomorrow it will be darker. I was hoping for a nice dark line today. Then again, I am only 10 dpo!!!

Anyone else testing today??

Congrats! :)

I am 11dpo and still testing BFN. Starting to feel bummed.

11dpo tomorrow and testing! I have a feeling I will see a BFN though.. but it's my last test, so at least if it's negative, I know I won't buy anymore until AF is late haha

So here I am day before AF - out of tests and very light brown cm like randomly. I want to think this is some leftover implantation blood...but you guys know how it is.

Those with 11dpo, still early!!!!! Still time for BFP!

I'm not sure what to think.... Early this morning about 8 mins after I poas, a faint line appeared on my dollar store cheapie test..... Can it be accurate even if it doesn't show right away??

Juliet, it depends on the test time frame. Some of my tests have said do not read after 10 mins, in which case it's a valid line I'd say. Either way, it definitely gives you cause to test again tomorrow and keep us posted :))

So I tested again tonight (11dpo) and got this:

https://i60.tinypic.com/1264eft.jpg

In person it is so faint and hard to see but that was taken at 5 min. Don't know if it is a bad test or a super faint positive.

So here I am day before AF - out of tests and very light brown cm like randomly. I want to think this is some leftover implantation blood...but you guys know how it is.

I go through this every cycle with the brown cm right before AF so I know how you feel. I'm 12DPO today and in past cycles I've started brown spotting by now, but I've only had a tiny amount (mostly when I check internally) of light tan cm....

I feel like AF will come as scheduled on Monday, but a part of me is still hoping this time it doesn't.

I did start taking baby aspirin this cycle so I'm thinking that is why I'm not spotting as usual right now!

I have a couple cheap tests and a first response....but too scared to test...i would rather see AF than another stark white BFN :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->