10dpo.....

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
And not even a hint of a line. Already counting myself out this month. We tried so hard this month too although we did thoroughly enjoy ourselves in the process. Lol.

9DPO here (but with a 11 day LP) same thing, i've stared at my ICs just willing a line to form :haha: how do you feel ?

I'm 8DPO today. Stark whiteon FRER. I honestly feel pregnant so this is quite discouraging :(

It's awful. I kinda feel nothing but pms. Feel so disappointed already. This ttc#2 is far from the relaxed approach i was hoping to have

And not even a hint of a line. Already counting myself out this month. We tried so hard this month too although we did thoroughly enjoy ourselves in the process. Lol.

I am having the same issue. I feel like I'm out already at 10dpo but I was so hopeful up until today.

Boo, stark white BFN on FRER today :( not what i'm hoping for when i should spot today or tomorrow !

Woken up and got a bfn on frer. And feel very crampy and period like! :( gutted

Hi everyone... I'm 11dpo and due on 8th October! Just did frer test this morning and got bfn :( I'm new to this site but read this thread and thought I'd introduce myself seen as though we are all in the same boat xx

I'm confused because I'm not due on until Tuesday or Wednesday so don't understand period coming early.

ah hun sometimes af just comes early fx for next cycle x

It's not quite a period yet. Just a bit of cramping and old brown blood. Think it's the start of it. Eased off a bit now. On the bright side is that at least I'm not waiting around for new cycle to try again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->