10dpo

I thought they sounded fine hope all ok I have everything crossed for you xx

I’m trying so hard to stay positive. Going for more blood work on Monday and hoping for a nice big number!

460 is NOT LOW for 17dpo! I know its stressful but we all know one hcg well for me atleast is to let you know "I'm pregnant" now the 2nd one is normally what tells me if its good or bad. Ive had 3 ectopics now and none started off that high.
My daughter i think started at 2000+ but my son was 150+ I think I was 14 or 15dpo then 2 days later 450+ and believe it or not was already visible on the scan at that time. Truly stay positive and enjoy this time the new year is here and what a great way to bring it in!!!

Thank you so much ladies :flower: I appreciate you’s more than you know

460 isn't low, love. Let's see what your numbers are Monday, but that isn't low at all, especially if you're increasing at the right rate! Holding out all hope for you and this bean!

Your lines look amazing and your hcg certainly isn’t low

Iv got a good feeling for you hun xxx

Try to relax I know it’s painful but everything crossed xx

Just thought I’d update you lovelies. My hcg is now at 1088 :) 2 days later! Going for an ultrasound tomorrow, although not expecting to see much of anything just yet. They wanna check to be safe

:wohoo: :wohoo: :yipee: :yipee: more than doubled :) xx

OH and I were beyond thrilled that they’d more than doubled :happydance: very exciting! Thanks @tdog :)

You will be im so thrilled for you both :) hoping you can see something on scan fingers crossed :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->