10lb loss in 1 week.

MichelleanLee

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I thought I would do a thread about meal replacement shakes. I had an operation in may and since being off work i have put weight on. with my wedding day quickly closing in on me (may 2014) i wanted to loose about 2 stone. I´m a size 16 and 5ft 10/11.

I have tried the normal eating 3 meals a day and I´m just not the type of person who can eat breakfast, it makes me ill and i feel like i could vomit, so i started on the meal replacement shakes, i tried the celebrity slim, herbalife, and superdrugs own and i found all 3 disgusting and borked my way through drinking them. I decided to try the ASDA version of them and bought a banana and strawberry so i could alternate them and YUM they are lovely. at last i found one i can actually drink and enjoy, (they taste like mcdonalds milkshakes just not so sweet).

MY PLAN-- i have 2 shakes a day, normally breakfast and Lunch and then i eat a healthy normal Dinner. i have had days if we have gone out and iv had a noodle bar for my Lunch i will then have a shake for dinner, i stuck to it the last week and never exercised (i have a broken foot from an accident in work so can just barely walk).
after 7 days i decided to weigh myself both me and my fiance guessing i would loose between 2-4lb stepped on the scales to find i am 10lb lighter, we were both in shock i weighed myself a further twice just to double check :happydance: so now im gonna stick at it and i dont feel like im dieting i actually enjoy them.

Hope this thread helps anyone else battling weight loss like me, i am going to start taking some before and after pictures so will post them in a few weeks.

:thumbup:

Hi Michelle,

I am also on a meal replacement plan as well (cambridge) and they do work but you have to be willing to change your habits once you are done with losing weight or it won't stay off.

Well done on the 10lb. The first 5-7lb of that is noramlly excess water so anymore weight you lose after that you know is actual fat.

I have been trying to stick to this since the beginning of the year and have lost a total of 3stone. I still have a lot more to go but finally got my head back in the game.

Good luck with your journey and let me know how you get on x x

Do you mix them with milk or water? And do you. A shaker or just use a cup,spoon?

That's awesome weightloss!

Just be careful with these fads, most tend to gain even more weight when they stop!

I used slim fast plan for a few weeks to kick start my diet 18 months ago and that first week i'd lost 10lbs! Since then i';ve lost 2.5 stone by eating better and exercising more. Well done on your weight loss so far. I found the meal replacement shakes are good for a little while just to steer you in the right direction :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->