10miu OPK's

Discussion in 'Ovulation Tests' started by Pixie19, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Pixie19

Pixie19 Mummy to Logan

I havent tested every day but this is what my tests look like....Its quite frustrating as i cant tell if any are more positive then the others....Been having AF kinda spotting the last few days which i thought could have meant ovulation...But no EWCM and tests arent much darker... :wacko:
    Any help would be great :flower:

Attached Files:

2. Sarah27

Sarah27 Well-Known Member

I would keep going.. you should have some ewcm and a more + opk, non of them look + + but are well on the way.

3. Gemmamumof2

Gemmamumof2 mummy of 2 ttc 3rd x

thats how mine all looked a few days ago i got my + today theres a pic of it today if it helps you to know when u get ur + x

4. Pixie19

Pixie19 Mummy to Logan

Ahh thankyou, i will keep testing :thumbup:
    Gemmamumof2: I just saw your thread with your OPK, that is an awesome positive!! I hope mine get that dark! :flower: x

5. mom22boys

mom22boys Well-Known Member

mine look like that too! I am just about ready to throw mine out and say forget OPK's!

6. Gemmamumof2

noooo dont throw them out - i thought there wasnt enough dye in and all sorts.. but then i got mine, also first month ive used them and i never knew i ovulated so late in my cycle,,, im always regular with period so i must ovulate same every month too.

honestly just keep testing same time every day and you'll get your dark opk, its good your doing them everyday as you can compare them x

7. Pixie19

Pixie19 Mummy to Logan

My test got darker!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: They may be too sensitive, but they still work!!

Attached Files:

8. Gemmamumof2

yayy they look fine to me its how mine looked lol.... last 1 is almost there unless control line is lighter than test line... i cant see well? then get bding!!