10months and mashing?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
i'm sure this is ok, but just wanted to see what everyone else's LO's do/what you do?

so maddi is fab with lumps, she has really big lumps of pasta etc and loves them, so when i now make her veggies, like this morning (carrots and butternut squash to freeze) i just mashed it up, instead of blending, so she has lumpier food!

is this correct?

thanks guys

:kiss:

Definately! I think the quicker you get to solid/lumps the less likely they are to start 'rejecting' them IYKWIM. I give Hebe a mixture of what we eat with mushed a bit or just straight as it is in her hands, finger foods, and ready made - the ready made stuff I used is the Plum 10 months + so its nice a textured/lumpy :D

thanks lisa, thats just what i thought; she's been having lumps in jars and pasta etc for ages, but not veg :dohh: silly mummy! she loves the lumps bless her x

i always mash katie's food, she wont take it liquidised! looks so much nicer aswell!

Yeah def! Casen LOVED food and by 10mo was completely off "baby" food and just ate things diced up, not even mashed

Totally the right thing! :D

Jack Loved his food loads better when i stopped pureeing it at 8 months!

Caitlyn has hers cut up now, not mashed or blended. Just follow her lead x

Gollow :rofl: i thought u had wrote Gollom!

:rofl: i just thought whats gollom got to do with food ???

Courtney loves lumps to... ive started giving her apple to hold and munch on and raw carrot :):)

Hannah's had soft chunks of food for the last couple of months and she's always done really well with them ;)

Last sunday we had a roast dinner and my mum just used scissors to cut it up :) courtney loved it...

she also had yorkshire pudding to hold and eat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->