11/12dpo and lower abdomen/uterus feels like I've done a 1000 sit ups.

Bing28

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I'm 12dpo today.

Since I got to work yesterday (at around 10am) my lower abdomen has been really aching (especially when I cough or laugh). Its hard to explain but it feels like I've done a 1000 sit ups in my lower abdomen/uterus area. I thought maybe I had pulled a muscle as I was moving furniture around at the weekend but nowhere else in my body aches.

I also find it strange I didn't wake up with the aches as I didn't start to notice it until mid morning once I got to work.

Has anyone else felt this before and if so did it lead to a BFP or AF? If it led to a BFP, how long after you felt the aching did you get your BFP?

TIA

have you tested???

tbh, could be either or :shrug: sadly, symptoms between the two are so darn similar!

:dust: I hope it's a good thing for you! :hugs:

No I've not tested yet. AF is due Thursday so I'm trying to hold off until Friday to test when she'll be late.

I've just never felt an ache like this In that area before so it's sent me a bit crazy wondering 'could this be it' since I felt it yesterday! :haha:

X

I tested this morning with the only test I have and it was bfn. So guess I must have just pulled something. I had a bit of my usual pre-AF spotting today as well so I'm sure the witch will arrive on time tomorrow. :cry:

:hugs: I'm sorry :( I'm 9 dpo today and I tested- bfn. sigh. it does suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->