11+2 and no scan date yet...

Celesse

Reaction score
Think I should be chasing them? I had booking at 9+3 and they have me down as a day ahead. And scan letter still hasn't arrived yet. If they are to scan me in my 12th week it will be next week sometime and OH still has to get the day off. :growlmad::growlmad:

Wont hurt just giving them a call if you can and see if they've sent any letters out.
Hope you get some response.

Just give them a call (the ultrasound department and check they have you down) this happened to me (I didn't get my letter in the end until 11+5 or 12+2 according to them) and they told me my appointment but said there had been a backlog in sending out the letters. Don't stress yourself!

Give them a ring just too be on the safe side. xx

At my hospital they do your first scan between 11 and 13w6 days so if yours is the same then you have over 2 weeks for them to see you.

I booked mine today and I will be 12w6d when they see me.

I would definitely chase it. They normally give you a week or 2 notice, so that you can arrange time off from work etc, and that would make me think they've forgotten. Chase them now just to double check; they may have a good reason for it.

Chase them Celesse I got my letter on saturday morning for a 9am appointment next monday in the RVI. You're going to the RVI for yours as well aren't you? I was a bit surprised at only getting a weeks notice but thankfully me and the OH both work for the Council so they are pretty flexible with time off.

Definately chase them up,I left mine last time till 11+2 and only contacted them after my sil made me,lucky she did as they hadnt received any paperwork on me and didnt have me booked in!Dont worry tho as they scan between 11-13weeks so youve still got plenty of time and if there is a problem they will make sure they fit you in somewhere.
GL

Yeah its the RVI I'm booked in with. I don't remember them being so slow last time! I'll do some ringing when I get back from work tomorrow afternoon which gives them one more post to deliver the letter.

LOL. Update. I called them to chase the appointment. In the LMP box the midwife had put the correct LMP 21 May 2009(I'm still BFing and didn't get a period between babies so technically its correct). Notice the 2009 bit? . They didn't and booked me in for a scan in August. Silly hospital. It would have meant I had my booking appointment on CD3 if they thought that it was a 2011 date. 21 May 2011 LMP's on 28 day cycles will only be 4dpo now. Talk about lack of common sense with whoever processed the form!

Anyway, scan re-booked for 15th June.

Phew good job you rang!

You've totally lost me so how the hospital didn't notice I've no idea LOL

ha ha cant believe they did that!! glad you got it sorted though and guess what my scan is the same day!! scan buddies aswell lol. what time is yours? mine is 10am.

:dohh: Glad you called and got an appointment :thumbup: Hope all goes well; not long to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->