11+5 and exhaustion unbearable!

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
Anyone else finding the tiredness is getting worse the further on they get?

I’ve been very lucky in the symptoms department but this tiredness is too much :sleep:

It is really exhausting growing a baby!! I took such strain. Hubby would come home and ask what i did in the day and id be like. Um i slept virtually all day. The 2nd tri does REALLY improve on the tiredness. Still get MS but not nearly as vicious as first tri. Hang in there love.

My exhaustion has actually eased from about week 14 compared to what it was. I literally felt like I had had every ounce of energy sucked out of me and just having a shower.. I would be having a shower while literally sobbing I found it that exhausting and tiring... just doing the smallest of things like washing up would be like climbing a mountain to me.

Not saying I’m perfect now and still soooooo tired but I can at least get up and go to work which was a MASSIVE struggle before!

Hopefully give it a couple of weeks and your tiredness might improve too xxxx

Around 11 weeks was about the worst for me! If I overdid it, I paid the price by not being able to get off the couch for days. It felt like my body had the flu for two straight months without actually being sick. My arms were anvils, my body was so weak, routine chores were exhausting.

I'm 15 weeks now and feeling MUCH better! The fatigue started to lessen at 14 weeks. I still need a lot of sleep and occasional naps, it takes about 10 hours for me to feel normal, but at least I can be more active now.

Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->