11+5 and no heartbeat

M

momof5wants1

Four weeks ago, I went to the doctor and the baby was measuring 7 weeks, 1 day, and had a heartbeat of 156. Today at my appointment, the baby was measuring only 9 weeks and there was no heartbeat. I have chosen to wait it out, at least for another 2 weeks, and take it from there.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

OMG i am so sorry to read this hun :(

:( :(
The same thing happened to me last year at my 13 week scan baby meassured 8 weeks 3 days! I am so sorry! Xxx

I am so sorry to hear this. I went through this before. Have you got support around you?

I am so sorry to hear this. I went through this before. Have you got support around you?

Yeah, it's just really harder this time because I lost my father on 12/8/13. And this is the 8th loss for me, 2nd late first trimester after seeing the heartbeat. :sadangel::sad1::-(

Yeah, it's just really harder this time because I lost my father on 12/8/13. And this is the 8th loss for me, 2nd late first trimester after seeing the heartbeat. :sadangel::sad1::-(

You poor thing, this just isn't fair.

I'm so sorry hun <3 I've been through this and know what you're going through. Lots of love and hugs :hugs:

I'm so so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I'm not even sure if I will be able to get pregnant again, let alone carry another to term due to my age. I just wish I wasn't in this horrible limbo. No cramping, no bleeding, nothing.

So sorry sweety. To get this far. Its every girls fear bit i really hope u can fall again in a couple of months. I am so sad for you :-( xxx

Am so sorry. Take care of yourself. X

I'm sorry, this also happened to me earlier this year, it's really hard :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"