11 dpo bfp on dollar store test

mummof1

Reaction score
Hey ladies ! I posted this by accident in not preventing first but anyway , I am 11 dpo and my hopes have gone way up ! I took a dollar store test and at first it didn't look positive as the dye was moving across the test but I left it and made my kids breakfast and then I came back to see this ! What do you think ??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 55
I would say test again to be sure. Since it's smeared, I personally wouldn't count it. If it were clean lines, that'd be another story.

Thanks this was one I took a couple days ago with no colour to it at all .

I'm going to get a FRER today and I'll update !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 26
That's a weird blob! Could be a defective test. FX the FRER will show you a clear BFP though!!! Let us know :)

I always get evaps with dollar tests. I say if you didn't see it within the timeframe it could be an evap. But keep testing every day it could show up!

It definitely looks to have color to it Hun but it looks a bit like a blot rather than a line. Does it look like a line in real?

Can't wait for your update. Good luck x

It dried a thick very light line but there was still what looks like a dye run beside it so I am so unsure.
I will be testing again tomorrow! I really felt like this month would be the month for us.
Good luck to everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->