11 DPO Boots test

5E3194E9-42C6-41AB-923F-1D034304B50B.jpeg Sorry to jump on the band wagon but I got a line on a Boots test two days ago (not the same style as that, it’s branded as Boots early pregnancy test I think) and all other tests have been negative (FRER and CB digi) It’s really bad that they can show lines like this and be negative! Mine is pretty convincing I think!

Oh wow, I can't believe that didn't turn out to be positive. That's really bad. Imagine the heartbreak this causes :(

View attachment 1071962 Sorry to jump on the band wagon but I got a line on a Boots test two days ago (not the same style as that, it’s branded as Boots early pregnancy test I think) and all other tests have been negative (FRER and CB digi) It’s really bad that they can show lines like this and be negative! Mine is pretty convincing I think!
I had one like this as well. Honestly they are the worst tests, I've never been so gutted.

View attachment 1071962 Sorry to jump on the band wagon but I got a line on a Boots test two days ago (not the same style as that, it’s branded as Boots early pregnancy test I think) and all other tests have been negative (FRER and CB digi) It’s really bad that they can show lines like this and be negative! Mine is pretty convincing I think!

oh my god - this is even more convincing than mine was! I’m so sorry - I know exactly how you feel!

Just to update - I got AF today! I’ll never know whether it was a chemical or faulty test - next cycle I’ll stick to FRER’s and try to wait until AF is late before testing!

(will I really though?!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->