11 DPO Boots test

Nikie

Reaction score
I took a FRER FMU this morning and got a white indent....

just took a boots own (they didn’t have any frer left!) and got the attached....

What do you think?

Sorry - don’t think it posted image before!

5FD43051-A48E-4497-A4EA-5CDE2E566FFB.jpeg

That looks like a BFP to me but I would test again in a few days :)

That looks like a BFP to me but I would test again in a few days :)

thank you - I’ve just read some terrible things about those tests online so will try not to get my hopes up (if I can!)

That’s a clear line to me,I’d say bfp xx

That’s a clear line to me,I’d say bfp xx

Thank you - I really wish I’d gone to another store for a FRER now! I was on my lunch break and didn’t want to bump into someone I knew, so I went to the little Boots store and not the main one! I’ve just ordered a FRER from Amazon to test again in a couple of days xx

Sometimes FRER is the last brand to catch up for me, but I see that line! I say test again with Boots to be sure, and in a couple of days try FRER again :)

Mine have been identical to yours for the past 3 mornings with the same test, hopefully a good sign!! I'd say a line is a line!

Mine have been identical to yours for the past 3 mornings with the same test, hopefully a good sign!! I'd say a line is a line!

I hope so! Feeling quite sickly now but it might be psychosomatic! Are you testing again tomorrow?!

BFN this morning. So disappointed.

The boots tests are absolutely horrendous. I got loads of 'positives' on them and I was definitely not pregnant!

The boots tests are absolutely horrendous. I got loads of 'positives' on them and I was definitely not pregnant!

I’m never using them again! Such a disappointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->