11 dpo, is this real?

wbee

Reaction score
https://rsmg.pbsrc.com/albums/v357/wishingbarbie/Mobile%20Uploads/maybe_zps0e715864.jpg~320x480

Today is 11 dpo and I haven't had many symptoms. Though, I didn't have any symptoms until after 18 dpo with my prior pregnancy. I decided to test today based on my temps, which are very unusual (never had an "implantation" type pattern).

Are my line eyes grasping at straws? I swear there is a shadow of a line there, which showed up prior to the ten minute mark. This picture was taken within that time. (over an hour later the test has an obvious faint line, but we know how trustworthy that is)

You guys.. I'm going to explode!!!

Would it be worth my money to go pick up a FRER and test after a 4 hour hold? Or should I just try and wait?

(I'm soo nervous to believe it!)

if i was being sensible I would say wait but I'm not sensible and wouldn't be able to wait so I say :test: :haha:

I say that's a BFP and i also say TEST AGAIN!!! :D

Called the clinic. They are getting me in for a blood test in an hour. I hope it's a true BFP

eeeee fingers crossed hun! how long do you have to wait for results?

They are usually ready within an hour. I'll call around 1 pm if I don't hear (which I won't).. so that will be 4 hours after the test.

I definitely see the line! Hope the blood test is good!

Thanks for the support everyone! I was told to call around 2 pm if I've not heard. It's 12:45 pm right now, so I will call in about an hour. Soo nervous..

I took another hpt, different brand, and it had a shadow at 2-3 minutes and a pretty faint line at 6-7 minutes. It's not photographing well at all though, but I can absolutely see something. I just dipped a FRER and am awaiting.. scratch that.. the frer has a faint line!!!!!!

I'm am 98% sure the blood test will come back positive!!!

I took another hpt, different brand, and it had a shadow at 2-3 minutes and a pretty faint line at 6-7 minutes. It's not photographing well at all though, but I can absolutely see something. I just dipped a FRER and am awaiting.. scratch that.. the frer has a faint line!!!!!!

I'm am 98% sure the blood test will come back positive!!!

Yay!!!!! :happydance:

Did you get loads of EWCM on your dip?i have a dip today and loads of EWCM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->